Page 590 of 1110 FirstFirst ... 904905405805885895905915926006406901090 ... LastLast
Results 5,891 to 5,900 of 11097

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 590

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Saugerties is Half an hour north of me. Small world. I almost got a teaching job there when we first moved up here from Long Island in 1998.

219.7 same as yesterday +4 from lchf low. I said 3 yesterday. That is why I am not a math teacher!

Energy and good mood abound.

I am dropping dairy today. By April 21st, I had been off dairy for about 3 weeks. I noticed lots of benefits and did not miss it too much. When I cleaned up my act last Sunday after a binge week, I put dairy and sweeteners back in as part of the permissive eating plan. I have been eating well for a week now, and yet my legs feel like lead, my knees and feet ache and I have fine pimples on my forehead and chin. Enough! I am keeping the sweetener for now as part of the experiment-drop 1 thing at a time.

Today Gym, Shopping, My sons' show.

TMI Spring is in the air. Primal has gotten me a lot of notice by the opposite sex. This past week two young bucks (both 30ish) that I have jokingly flirted with propositioned me. It went something like, "You are beautiful. If you ever want to, I am willing". One would be shocking, but two in the same week? Wild stuff.

HelenLouise is offline Senior Member
    21st April was my bday, just saying. Lol

I just found out that a guy my ex hubby used to work with went to Kingston high school.

HelenLouise is offline Senior Member
    Woo young bucks!!!!! Lucky girl.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Oooh, Paula, propositions

Sad about the dairy. Honestly, gluten was easier for me to get rid of than the dairy. But, hey, that's what a good elimination diet will tell - whether or not something is a problem.

Sounds like a good day lined up.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Go, Pebbles! Wait 'til they catch you singing 'Hit Me with your Best Shot'. You'll have to beat them off with a stick.

P.S. How come you get young bucks, and I get In-their-6os gardeners! No fair!

Well Sabine, it is probably exposure. No not that kind.

One of these guys is a groundskeeper at my H.S. and the other is a guy from my gym. I've known both men a few years.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Look at you girl!!

Oh sad about the dairy. I am reintroducing it back a small bit at a time. I find it odd I do not crave it like I had in the past.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

valmason01 is online now Senior Member
    Hey P Just catching up on your journal. Lots of ups and downs. Amazing how our moods/food/hormones can cause that isn't it? But it also seems like you have learned alot in the process. I am not sure how much comfort it is but to me when you can look back and say I learned something here then it makes it worth it. You grow, become a better person and create more opportunity to change the world around you for the better. I also know that there are times you don't give a damn about the world around you and just want your world to be good So for that time I give you a big mental hug and say you deserve it all! Don't give up on yourself!
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

valmason01 is online now Senior Member
    oh yes..and two in one week? Girl! Next time you feel down on yourself just remember them!
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs