Page 589 of 1176 FirstFirst ... 894895395795875885895905915996396891089 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,890 of 11751

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 589

HelenLouise is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    It's fine, I ran out of time anyway. Only enough time to crap my eggs and run. Also realised I'm back at Halloween 2011, not 2012!! I'm going to be reading forever. I think I might start my own journal to try and keep on track.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HelenLouise View Post
    It's fine, I ran out of time anyway. Only enough time to crap my eggs and run. Also realised I'm back at Halloween 2011, not 2012!! I'm going to be reading forever. I think I might start my own journal to try and keep on track.
    HA! little typo BIG laugh! just enough time to CRAP your eggs huh?
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Things I choose to let go:

All grains - including rice
    Refined sugars
    Legumes - including peanut butter
    Nuts and nut butters
    Alcohol and soda
    Chocolate
    Acidic foods, such as pineapple and tomato
    Coffee and tea
    Eggs
    Curry
    White potato
    Dairy - including butter

I'm choosing to do this......... I don't HAVE to.

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Omg how embarrassing!! Lmao I meant grab obviously. (Nearly wrote grap! Might need more coffee!) lol

Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    If I am gonna binge, I will binge on anything. Once even on brussel sprouts, I don't recommend it let me tell you, the next day is not fun!
    LMAO I hate to say this cracked me up!

I'm just reading about the end of school 2011 when the kids watched Shrek in Spanish, interesting. lol I'd love to learn spanish but I only know the basic hi, how are you's. But anyway my point is, I'm an aussie girl that married a NYer in 2005 (although we have split since 2008). After we got married we moved up to Saugerties as he was still studying at the CIA in ............... cannot believe I can't remember the name of the town but I'm sure you know the one I mean. R something, I think. Anyway, he is half Puerto Rican and we met in Rincon PR when we were both working there. I lived there for 4 months and barely learned anything but cerveza por favor. lol I never liked beer until then. lol

RHINEBECK!!!!! HA HA remembered!

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Saugerties is Half an hour north of me. Small world. I almost got a teaching job there when we first moved up here from Long Island in 1998.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    219.7 same as yesterday +4 from lchf low. I said 3 yesterday. That is why I am not a math teacher!

Energy and good mood abound.

I am dropping dairy today. By April 21st, I had been off dairy for about 3 weeks. I noticed lots of benefits and did not miss it too much. When I cleaned up my act last Sunday after a binge week, I put dairy and sweeteners back in as part of the permissive eating plan. I have been eating well for a week now, and yet my legs feel like lead, my knees and feet ache and I have fine pimples on my forehead and chin. Enough! I am keeping the sweetener for now as part of the experiment-drop 1 thing at a time.

Today Gym, Shopping, My sons' show.

TMI Spring is in the air. Primal has gotten me a lot of notice by the opposite sex. This past week two young bucks (both 30ish) that I have jokingly flirted with propositioned me. It went something like, "You are beautiful. If you ever want to, I am willing". One would be shocking, but two in the same week? Wild stuff.

21st April was my bday, just saying. Lol

I just found out that a guy my ex hubby used to work with went to Kingston high school.

Woo young bucks!!!!! Lucky girl.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Oooh, Paula, propositions

Sad about the dairy. Honestly, gluten was easier for me to get rid of than the dairy. But, hey, that's what a good elimination diet will tell - whether or not something is a problem.

Sounds like a good day lined up.