Page 589 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 894895395795875885895905915996396891089 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,890 of 11032

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 589

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    It is a 100 year old tradition at my school used to honor the seniors. Singing, Maypole dancing, a king, queen and their court, a moving up ceremony for the underclassmen, rousing speeches etc.

This year I will miss it because I am acting in the anti DWI skit during the alternate May Day assembly. I am a Mom whose daughter dies in an accident. Nervous.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    just curious, why would they do an alternate May Day Assembly?

Some kids don't like the the frou frou ceremony. They really got into the action of the dwi presi.

HelenLouise is offline Senior Member
    Good morning!!! Not feeling on top of the world this morning after less than 8 hrs sleep. I should have meditated, like I do every night, but I was engrossed. Lol
    I have 10 mins left before I leave for work and I don't think my boiled eggs will be ready in time. One of these eggs is for my daughter but she wanted sultana bran in the meantime. I don't have time to get her anything else. My snack at work will probably have to be almonds. Would it be bad to microwave some bacon quickly?
    Sorry I have no idea what you're talking about this days, I'm still back at Halloween 2012. Lol

Sorry I missed your bacon post. lol Hope it worked out okay.

It's fine, I ran out of time anyway. Only enough time to crap my eggs and run. Also realised I'm back at Halloween 2011, not 2012!! I'm going to be reading forever. I think I might start my own journal to try and keep on track.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HelenLouise View Post
    It's fine, I ran out of time anyway. Only enough time to crap my eggs and run. Also realised I'm back at Halloween 2011, not 2012!! I'm going to be reading forever. I think I might start my own journal to try and keep on track.
    HA! little typo BIG laugh! just enough time to CRAP your eggs huh?
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Omg how embarrassing!! Lmao I meant grab obviously. (Nearly wrote grap! Might need more coffee!) lol

Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    If I am gonna binge, I will binge on anything. Once even on brussel sprouts, I don't recommend it let me tell you, the next day is not fun!
    LMAO I hate to say this cracked me up!

I'm just reading about the end of school 2011 when the kids watched Shrek in Spanish, interesting. lol I'd love to learn spanish but I only know the basic hi, how are you's. But anyway my point is, I'm an aussie girl that married a NYer in 2005 (although we have split since 2008). After we got married we moved up to Saugerties as he was still studying at the CIA in ............... cannot believe I can't remember the name of the town but I'm sure you know the one I mean. R something, I think. Anyway, he is half Puerto Rican and we met in Rincon PR when we were both working there. I lived there for 4 months and barely learned anything but cerveza por favor. lol I never liked beer until then. lol

RHINEBECK!!!!! HA HA remembered!