Page 582 of 1131 FirstFirst ... 824825325725805815825835845926326821082 ... LastLast
Results 5,811 to 5,820 of 11307

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 582

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I added all the aminos plus that one at the same time. I know the aminos help because I have taken them before.

I did not like the immediate change in my mental state after taking it. This morning I was a mess too. within a half hour of taking my first dose. I will try tomorrow without and see how I feel.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    what do you suppose is the offending ingredient? Gosh - I hope it doesn't do that to me. I've been extremely stable emotionally during the whole meno-process - I sure don't want to throw a wrench in the works.

sorry you almost lost it at the gym some people don't know when to keep their mouths shut - thinking they are being all sensitive and stuff - but sometimes the most sensitive thing is to be quiet!

But give yourself credit for going to the gym - that's a big positive!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    I have found with hormone-altering supplements that they take a while to "kick in" and then when they do, I am very sensitive to them. Vitex took me a couple of months to notice anything from, but now if I take it, or take a different dose, or don't take it, I definitely notice a difference.

Perhaps there is one portion of that supplement, a certain ingredient, that is more beneficial than the others for you.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

I sent Joe a text saying sorry so sensitive and explaining that it wasn't only the theater thing. He texted back "Sorry for being a dick. Should have been more sympathetic." His sister nearly died two weeks ago of a gangrenous lower intestine, so i see how he would see my angst as unimportant.

It is unimportant. Yes it feels as if everything is going to hell, but I really have nothing "bad" going on in my life. My family is healthy and basically successful.

I didn't realize how much my self esteem was tied up in the theater thing. I need to find a way to have singing in my life without the audition part. Maybe it is time to form that rock band...lol.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I sent Joe a text saying sorry so sensitive and explaining that it wasn't only the theater thing. He texted back "Sorry for being a dick. Should have been more sympathetic." His sister nearly died two weeks ago of a gangrenous lower intestine, so i see how he would see my angst as unimportant.

It is unimportant. Yes it feels as if everything is going to hell, but I really have nothing "bad" going on in my life. My family is healthy and basically successful.

I didn't realize how much my self esteem was tied up in the theater thing. I need to find a way to have singing in my life without the audition part. Maybe it is time to form that rock band...lol.
    I can see it now... headlining Pebbles and the BamBam Rock band......

Supplement I think the problem is that I am only perimenopausal. I had read somewhere that these types of supplements with don quai and black cohosh should not be taken during the first week of the cycle. It worked fine when I took it after my last period. My PMS symptoms were almost non existent. The supplement directions say take it 2x everyday, but I think that is for a woman without a period.

I may change to a PMS supplement that has lower doses of the key herbs.

Tomi, I wouldn't worry since you are in menopause.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    What Joe said would probably have run off your back, had it not been for the hormonal issue being added in it would have been more like a reality check right?

Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    What Joe said would probably have run off your back, had it not been for the hormonal issue being added in it would have been more like a reality check right?
    Yeah, instead of crying, I would have told him to go F himself.

Reality Check? The theater stuff was one of the ways I dealt with some of the hard things in my life. It helped me recover from my own health crisis and got me through my Mother's illness and death. It helped me feel good about myself and gave me a reason to keep trying to lose weight and fight my eating disorder. It helped me forget that sometimes my husband is hard to live with and that our life is not all we had hoped. Yes it meant that much to me.

No, in the scheme of life, not that important, but to me personally, it was a big blow. Yes, I'll get over it, but right now I am not ready to totally discount it as just so much "drama".

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    P - thought of you. Hope you have a good day today.

Hormones, Homeostasis, and Why You (Probably) Need Carbs :: stumptuous.com

Ruth That was an excellent article that goes right along with the other authors that I have been reading. I just need to not be afraid of eating carbs consistently. Seems silly since I have been doing NK off and on with binging.