Page 581 of 1139 FirstFirst ... 814815315715795805815825835916316811081 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,810 of 11382

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 581

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Our 15 yr old son's meeting went well. Meaning, they agreed to what we wanted and my husband did not have to act like a jerk. Our son is doing awesome in HS and is happy. They all like him very much. We have a good plan for next year.

I am home alone. I am in a miserable, tearful place. I am just so overwhelmed by everything. Money, Husband and Children issues, Job stuff and the deep hurt and disappointment that I can't seem to shake over the theater stuff. I know my hormones are really messed up and some of this is just crazy peri menopausal woman crap. I am trying to eat well, but my emotions are screaming for a binge that will make absolutely nothing better.

I am trying this higher carb thing, but the whole time I am full of self doubt. I just want to stop feeling so bad. Low Carb, Higher Carb WTF should I do? Meanwhile there is a lot of action in the EMF thread. I am trying to be encouraging, but feel as if I am a hypocrite for adding more carbs.

I tried to talk to my husband, but he will take no criticism of his behavior and how it affects me. Right now he is pissed at our eldest and the angst between the two of them is killing me. He just chalks all my bad feelings up to hormones and disappointment.

Don't Worry, next week I should be better.
    Girl, we are in the same space. I think I am just coming out of the clouds though and seeing sunshine for the first time in weeks. I have also been reviewing "Love and Logic" and it reminded me that I need to take care of me- which I have and you need to also. I can not vouch or touch the marriage issue with a 10 foot pole but children issues I can relate to. The not so merry chase, the stress and angst of trying to make sure your kid is getting anything and everything they need to be successful because they are not at a place they can do it themselves. It a stressful time I know.. sometimes its not one day at a time, its one hour or one minute.

As for the theatre issue- psh.. shake it off girl and remember that Walt Disney was told he had no talent. In the big picture is perspective and one audition, one director perspective does not make it so (we have seen the clips chickie- your fab). Breathe and commit to going out for the next one-whether you are into the role or not, just because you CAN and ARE talented.

the hormonie thing.. yeah.. got nothing except stick with it, don't give up and remember men do not "get it". Some may say, "yeah I know.." unless they have a uterus, they do not and chalk it up to that.

Food- ugh.. yeah.. I am in a lost zone right now and reading my SPEED girls journals give inspiration. Hang in there, don;t let go!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    hugs... and I'm not gonna be a smart as$ either....

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Hugs. The only thing I think I can add to this mix is to keep putting it down. The more you pour it out the smaller the binge. And dont worry about what people might think for as Dr Suess said "those that matter dont care and those that care dont matter". Best to get it all out.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Thanks guys. I hate putting down the crazy girl stuff. Cause you know, I am supposed to be perfect. :P

I rested on the couch with the dog and cats watching home improvement shows all afternoon.

I had a great lunch and a great snack. I am allowing everything peripherally Primal including dairy and stevia. Basically just no wheat, no sugar.

tomi is online now Senior Member
    no wheat and no sugar will be a huge improvement in and of itself!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    I miss dairy.. I must confess..
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Yes Tomi, especially after a seven day free for all.

Karin, the Dubliner cheese I had with lunch tasted like heaven. So did the greek yogurt I had for snack.

It looks like I will make two clean days as I am feeling better for the most part. I am supposed to go to the gym tonight. I haven't been there in over a week. I'm afraid if my friend Joe tries to be nice to me, I'll break down. He knows about the theater stuff. Maybe he'll just give me crap for missing the gym.

I have been doing greek yogurt with a few blueberries and walnuts with a splash of stevia and it is like a dessert. Not tired of it yet.

You sound much stronger now, I bet you could put off a break down at the gym even if Joe is nice, it will make you feel so much better to have accomplished it too.

Well, I ate dinner, took my "change o life" supplements and went to the gym. By the time I got to the parking lot, I was feeling deeply depressed again. I was tearful throughout most of cardio kick. I did not finish the class. As I left, Joe told me that I was looking serious. I said that I didn't feel well. He said sounds to me like you have the "didn't get the part" blues. I had to leave before I burst into tears.

I think there may be something in the supplement that is effecting me very badly. I am going to stop taking it.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I thought you were doing well on that, are you sure it isnt because you are messing with the dosages.