Page 565 of 1156 FirstFirst ... 654655155555635645655665675756156651065 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,650 of 11551

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 565

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Mental health day. Prescription: well, you know laughter is the best medicine!

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    On the bus to NYC.

Last night I made gluten free muffins for my boys. I was so ravenous after the gym, I ate one. That put my carbs around 60 for the day. Interestingly, I am still in moderate ketosis, fbs 93, wt. The same.

Planning to be very careful about food today. I brought my water, supps and snack with me.

I'll check in later.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    You have been a busy traveling lady.... I saw you at the mud run this weekend! There were several yous there actually... lots of Wonder Woman costumes to be seen.... posted a pic in my journal... thought you might find it funny.. I did.

Love that, doc.

We are in line at the Daily Show. Now we wait for 3 hrs. Still it is fun chatting with people. We are surrounded by people from upstate NY.

Lunch was fabulous. Chicken breast over brussel sprouts with a beet and plantain garnish and chipotle sauce. I drank a mug of hard cider. I estimate that I have used my calories for the day. All I have left are my almonds for after the show. That will be fine.

We will likely catch the 8pm bus and get home in time to fall into bed and get about 6 hrs of sleep.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Paula, hope you are having a good time. Saw this and thought of you -- I know you could rock this!

Wonder Woman Red and Gold Corset Custom Size by darkponydesigns

The Daily show rarely films the audience...until today. John had a comedy sketch game show called "sodomy, zygotes,welfare". We were filmed yelling the three words. If you happen to watch tonight at 11, you may see us. We are 4 th row center. I am wearing a white shirt with a blue tank. My husband is wearing a ball cap and a black jacket.

And...Jimmy Carter is still an amazing, witty man.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 04-10-2013 at 05:29 AM.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Love the Daily show I will see if can spot you! I think it comes on at 7 pm here on the West side of the world
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Hope you look sufficiently sick�� I wont be up tonight but there is a replay tomorrow evening I will try to catch.

marcadav is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    Hope you look sufficiently sick��
    I was thinking the same thing.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Believe me, there was a moment of panic, but then I realized that even my principal has no idea who I am. The superintendent has never even seen me up close.

The Best news is that I did not gain yesterday. I was worried after we visited Coldstone creamery. I measured it all on MFP. I ate 2200 cals, but I burned over 3200. Of course, I am no longer in ketosis.