Page 562 of 1134 FirstFirst ... 624625125525605615625635645726126621062 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,620 of 11340

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 562

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Sounds to me like you wouldn't be happy with anything but the lead roles. Am I reading that wrong? Having done community theater for several years, I was glad to have supporting roles.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Honeybuns Yes, in this case you are reading it wrong. I've only done supporting roles up to this point. I was a Pick a little Lady in Music Man. Willy Wonka is an ensemble piece mostly with only Willie and Charlie as leads. In Lust N Rust, I was a background singer/actor.

In J&H I have he chance at a lead role and in preparing for it, I have fallen for the character. I'm not sure that a lesser role, say the Mistress of the Red Rat Saloon or the Lady on the Board of Governors would be enough to warrant the 1.5 hour round trip to this particular theater.

For Hairspray, I am auditioning for another secondary role.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 04-04-2013 at 03:18 AM.

Yesterday was an awesome food and exercise day. Audition practice is also going well. I do warm ups, then go over my audition songs and the songs from the show. I should be well prepared by the big day.

My weight is coming down and more importantly, my shape is changing. I should be back in light ketosis by tomorrow.

Yesterday I ate right to my BMR and felt great. Even though I am sometimes tempted to do a down day a la JUDDD, I realize that I just exercise too much to make that workable for me. Yesterday, I ate 1700 cals and burned 2700.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 04-04-2013 at 03:22 AM.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Paula, given that I feel like you would most likely be losing consistently if the binge incidents went away, JUDD is not likely a good solution for you. I think, with all the exercise you do and the various stresses that crop up, that a true down day could spell disaster. Now though, that you are eating more to satisfaction, you will probably have up days and down days naturally, though not as severe as the actual JUDDD protocol.

But...WAAAAH! I want to be part of the group.

Sabine is offline Senior Member

Just for you

Pebbles, we hereby confer upon you, Honorary JUDDD status, eligible for all the privileges thereof, notwithstanding actual participation. So say we all!

I think Demuralist is right, with your binge issues, cycling high and low might be a trigger for you.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    hahaha! you will always be a part of the group!!! Ruth is taking a maintenance break right now. I am concentrating on staying EMF within my calorie limits, Karin is doing straight up JUDDD (last I heard-is that right Karin?). It is all about the support in all endeavors!

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    But...WAAAAH! I want to be part of the group.
    your always a part SPEED sistah!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Pebbles, we hereby confer upon you, Honorary JUDDD status, eligible for all the privileges thereof, notwithstanding actual participation. So say we all!

I think Demuralist is right, with your binge issues, cycling high and low might be a trigger for you.
    AYE!

Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    hahaha! you will always be a part of the group!!! Ruth is taking a maintenance break right now. I am concentrating on staying EMF within my calorie limits, Karin is doing straight up JUDDD (last I heard-is that right Karin?). It is all about the support in all endeavors!
    I am doing straight up JUDDD, but fell down yesterday. Picking myself back up though!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Paula, I have confidence in your ability to give it your all. You are right, though. A ninety minute drive every single night for rehearsals had best be a plum part!
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Hi Paula. All caught up. I agree with what everyone else is saying. Having seen your parts in WW, I know you rock! You'll do great at your auditions!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)