Page 554 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 544545045445525535545555565646046541054 ... LastLast
Results 5,531 to 5,540 of 11036

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 554

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    That's great. I hope y'all enjoy it.

valmason01 is online now Senior Member
    ^^What she said.
    We have to live life and sometimes that means not eating exactly the way we think we should. We make up for this in the joy of participating in the life we have been given. I am convinced it evens out somehow.
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by valmason01 View Post
    ^^What she said.
    We have to live life and sometimes that means not eating exactly the way we think we should. We make up for this in the joy of participating in the life we have been given. I am convinced it evens out somehow.
    I need to remind myself of this this week. We are at Disney World and choices are limited. I plan to fast as much as possible when options aren't great. I plan to keep a running tally of all the stuff I don't eat to feel some success as the prices for this crap food are just Yikes!

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Yesterday,

I re organized my jewelry and scarves. I actually used Pinterest for something practical. I found the following idea. I took two metal racks from a cube storage set I had in my basement and added a hanging ribbon. I hung all of my fish hook earrings bracelets and watches from them. I was already using a wooden accordion mug holder for my necklaces. I recently acquired many more necklaces from my Mom and a jewelry party, so I needed more hanging space. Rings are being stored in a jewelry box for now. I tied all of my scarves to hangers.

I also went to the gym and grocery shopped.

Today I need to clean the house before we go to the Beer and Cheese Fest

My list for Mon, Wed & Thurs next week. Go to DR. for blood test and foot doc to check foot issue. Go through the rest of my Mom's stuff. Finish painting Apt. and possibly do the floor.
    Tuesday is date day with my husband. Friday, we leave for a weekend in PA with my SIL and her kids. She owns a salon and day spa, so I should get some good pampering then.

Food is out of whack and I just got my period, so Tomorrow will be clean up day.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Organizing always me feel better. Like I'm in control of my life or something.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Hey, you're doing great for just having gone through PMS week! Any plans for date day?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Texting, but not as drunk as last year. Glad I was already off the Primal farm. Only beer and cheese and vegetarian dishes to eat. Going out to dinner after to get some meat.

Dinner at Boitsons. Mussles and sweet potato fries. Liver sliders. Creme Brulee. We visited a used bookstore full of old hippies. I got Julia Ross' diet cure and a childrens book by Norman Rockwell.

valmason01 is online now Senior Member
    I love used bookstores full of old hippies Dinner sounds yummy! you are doing great
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

UGH! I weighed. How is it possible to undo 2 weeks of work in 3 days?

Tired today. Bill and the boys have school. I am starting with a nap after I put Kevin on the bus.