Page 551 of 1184 FirstFirst ... 514515015415495505515525535616016511051 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 11837

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 551

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I plan to see how much protein I can get away with before BS goes up. Obviously 147g was too much.

Theater news
    Argh!!!!! I need help making a decision.

I just found out that Golden Stone Productions is doing "Hairspray" this July. The only role I could see myself playing is Velma von Tussle, the mother of the bitchy teen. Auditions April 19th.

The Rhinebeck Theater is doing "Jekyll and Hyde". In that show I would try for one of the lead female roles, Lucy Harris, the main attraction at the Red Rat-a singing prostitute who is friends with Jekyll and loves Hyde. Auditions April 13th.

Hairspray-Negs. Not in love with the role (yet). Feel as if I am typecast into Mother zone. Pos. Working with people I love. Fun Show. Practices and performances close to home.

Jekyll and Hide- Negs. 45min from home, Not working with GSP. Pos. Playing a romantic role instead of a Mom, a director with whom I am dying to work, Expanding my Theater cred., My first dramatic role as opposed to comedy. More Operatic musically.

***My husband thinks that I should audition for both. If I do that, it is likely that I will find out about the J&H role before I audition for Hairspray. I think I will go into the auditions for J&H and list only the role of Lucy. If I don't get that, I will go for Velma.

I was hoping for an easy decision. GSP was supposed to be doing Chicago damnit!
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 03-22-2013 at 04:32 AM.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    I say go for both.. you never know. If you really want Dr. J&H because its so different and you get it then great especially since its new for you. If not, you get another shot with hairspray.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    What she said

Friday EMF report

Wt 220.3 -1.5 A new low. Down 6 lbs for the week. 27.5lbs since Jan 1st. I am now only 10 lbs from my Primal low.
    FBS 93
    Ketones moderate. Lower due to high FBS yesterday as predicted due to high protein intake on Wed.

Macros 75/20/5 1400 cal goal

Results
    Calories-I had 5 days at a 500 cal deficit from the week before and one day where I ate 500 cals more than the week before. My net calorie decrease for the week was 2000. By the calorie per pound measure, I should have lost less than one pound this week. Exercise was the same.

Therefore, I have to conclude that dropping artificial sweeteners and dairy made a huge difference to my body.

*PS see my theater news post above. I need opinions.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Both, because actresses audition for everything in their range, not just the dream jobs. But you will GET Lucy in J&H, Velma will just be for the process of it!

Your FBS and weight loss are inspiring me. I am attempting various food restrictions to help my gut heal, and now you have me thinking about others. Curse you, Salazar!

Go, go, go, for that primal low! I'm thinking you will be there by May Day.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    P.S. I would t consider Velma your typical mom role unless she is markedly different on stage than in the movie. O think of her as sexy and vampy.

Sabine, sorry, you'll just have too watch and wait a little while. Take care of yourself.

Demuralist, You are right. I don't really know the role. Have to watch the movie again. I'm sure I would have a blast. I was just disappointed that it wasn't Mama Morton from Chicago.

Karin, Thanks for the encouragement. I'm scared to try out for both. Stupid lack of confidence.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    I agree with trying both, but keep in mind how this might affect your stress in terms of time of year & other activities. Personally, feeling interested in a beloved activity is a good sign for me, but I need to be very aware of how the added stress might affect the rest of my life. There was a time when I could not even handle 90 mins of a yoga class on a Sunday when I was in college! The idea of leaving my apartment was too daunting, even if I knew I would enjoy myself. That's a bit of an extreme example.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I am finishing up my day at school. Spring Break starts in one hour.

I ordered the broadway cast recordings for both "Hairspray" and "Jekyll and Hyde" from Amazon. They both came with free Mp3 downloads, so I am already enjoying the music.