Page 547 of 1088 FirstFirst ... 474474975375455465475485495575976471047 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,470 of 10880

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 547

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Shop Now
    Snow situation sounds about the same here. Stay save & warm! I have no idea if local schools closed, but I hope so!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Congrats on a snow day! Love the article on sweeteners. It might be what I need to get my butt in gear and drop them.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    I think dropping AS was harder for me anything else (I'm using a bit of stevia again, but never want/need it when I'm traveling, and plan to drop it again soon).

this morning, coffee without AS and with CM.. it will be an adjustment but its not "horrible"
    Karin

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    I am not ready to drop the stevia yet. I applaud those who do! For me using something that I could make myself if I chose to, doesn't quit fall under the "artificial" label. Liquid stevia is just the dehydrated leaves steeped like tea. There is some point at which we have to draw the line, given essentially everything we ingest is processed to some point, for me, liquid stevia falls within the acceptable range.

I totally agree Chris. However, I am at the point I want all obstacles of my losing weight out of the way. I keep telling myself the end is the optimal outcome.
    Karin

I guess I am just not to the point where I believe that stevia is what is keeping me fat. If I get there, I will drop it loke a hot potato. Now, I am not saying it isn't a factor, at least for some. I just don't think for me it is enough of a factor to give it up, yet. Having said that, I have given up cream on my down days, so go figure, I was sure I could never give it up.

Well its like I told Ruth.. we are all unique unicorns LOL I hope you do not have to give it up. It would be LOVELY to find it is not holding me back. However that said I do have other options, just not as frequent.
    Karin

I am thinking if I could just honestly stick to the plan I would be fine. I mean I lost the first 22 doing straight Atkins-junk and all, and stopped when I added the whole Primal part. Now obviously cleaning up my food didn't stop the progress, becoming lax did.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    I'm not sure about pure stevia leaf myself. If I thought I could control my sweetener intake, I might try it. I may try it someday when I hit goal.

The evidence that the body releases insulin based on the taste of something sweet or even the anticipation of something sweet is compelling. Then there is evidence that removing false sweetness from ones diet can help bingers.

Hence the 30 day trial through April 15th. The trick for me will be to stay clean so that it is a true test. This is part of my N=1 and no one has to follow me there.