Page 520 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 204204705105185195205215225305706201020 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,200 of 11824

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 520

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Woo hoo, Paula. Fantastic. Love to see things going so well for you!! Have a wonderful day.

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Yay Paula! I know how difficult it is to get back on plan after a foray. Take a moment and pat yourself on the back. It takes a lot of strength and resolve to realign with your chosen path.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Good job getting through that money and marriage stress without binging. We salute you!

Are there any volunteer nursing positions available in your community(clinics, etc)? No pay, but it would pump up his experience and give him more contacts. Four hours every week for six months might pay great dividends.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    yes, she is definitely someone who has to focus on what she can eat because it appears to be a much shorter list. Wonder what causes all of those sensitivities?
    Leaky gut according to Practical Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    The Rapunzel brand of vegan vegetable bouillon with sea salt, that I bought yesterday at Whole Foods does not have msg in it. It is also gluten free-unless yeast extract has gluten (?)- I was at Whole Foods and that was all they had in the way of bouillon.

Rapunzel Vegetable Bouillon Nutrition Information | ShopWell
    Yeast Extract did not make the list of gluten containing foods: Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) - Celiac.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Good job getting through that money and marriage stress without binging. We salute you!

Are there any volunteer nursing positions available in your community(clinics, etc)? No pay, but it would pump up his experience and give him more contacts. Four hours every week for six months might pay great dividends.
    Sabine always has such great ideas!!

Glad things have gone well for you the last couple of days, Paula! Congratulations on busting the Sunday hump!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    That was a great article to read. Especially with my birthday pending tomorrow.
    Georgette

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    ooooo happy Early birthday Georgette!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    So Paula, what made you decide to become a teacher?

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kymma View Post
    So Paula, what made you decide to become a teacher?
    I think that it was a case of my "calling" sneaking up behind me and bashing me on the head. My mother was a teacher in the 60's and her stories were hair raising. I also hated HS because I was quiet and didn't fit in with the cool kids. I absolutely did not want to be a teacher. I got my BA in Spanish with a minor in Russian studies and then said. "What the hell do I do with this."

One day, I was hiking with my boyfriend (Future Hubby) and he looked down the hill we were climbing and said "Hey lets go see what graduate programs they have at that college." (Quinnipiac). They had a few, but the 1 year MAT (MA in Teaching)sounded good. I had no plans, so I went with the flow. I still wasn't sure I wanted to teach until my first year. Once I spent some time with my students in my own classroom, I was hooked. It was like being on stage every day, grabbing my audience and taking them where I wanted to go.

My husband sometimes asks if I want to become an Admin...I answer, "Hell no, you get all of the bad stuff with none of the joy." The students bring the joy.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Did I say I love your new photo? I do!