Page 520 of 1002 FirstFirst ... 20420470510518519520521522530570620 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,200 of 10016

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 520

  1. #5191
    RMS123's Avatar
    RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    3,283
    Primal Fuel
    Congrats on yesterday, Paula! Hang in there for today - sounds like a really long day!

  2. #5192
    Pebbles67's Avatar
    Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Mid-Hudson Valley New York
    Posts
    8,740
    Okay I have to say it. I feel as if I could conquer the world.

    I have been making sure that I take my iron 2x a day. I have upped my sodium intake and I am getting 100oz water a day.
    Yesterday I noticed that my respiratory insufficiency was gone. Suddenly every breath I take is deep, easy and natural. Strange, but wonderful. Energy today is through the roof.

  3. #5193
    tomi's Avatar
    tomi is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    5,569
    Got get 'em, girl! So good to hear you are feeling so great!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

  4. #5194
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,509
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    Got get 'em, girl! So good to hear you are feeling so great!
    Well said, tomi.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  5. #5195
    Kymma's Avatar
    Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Okay I have to say it. I feel as if I could conquer the world.

    I have been making sure that I take my iron 2x a day. I have upped my sodium intake and I am getting 100oz water a day.
    Yesterday I noticed that my respiratory insufficiency was gone. Suddenly every breath I take is deep, easy and natural. Strange, but wonderful. Energy today is through the roof.
    Yay! So happy for you! Energy makes getting through stress a lot easier.

    I hope our husbands hit a home run soon! Sheesh, this partnership journey shit is tough.

  6. #5196
    NZ primal Gwamma's Avatar
    NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,236
    Paula - just popping in to say - hiya chick ! You look amazing !!!!!!!
    Hope that your day has been fantastic.
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  7. #5197
    Pebbles67's Avatar
    Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Mid-Hudson Valley New York
    Posts
    8,740
    Wt. 224.6 (new low)
    FBS 88 (new low)
    ketostix small (new high)

    Sodium experiment is going fine. Today I lost the 1.2 lbs of water weight I had gained when I added a second bouillon, plus an extra 1/2 lb. Lower protein is working well too. I am keeping protein under 65 and not feeling deprived.

    Jumped out of bed wide awake this morning 15 min before my alarm. I had energy and a stable mood all through my long day yesterday. Today looks to be another good one.

  8. #5198
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,190
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Wt. 224.6 (new low)
    FBS 88 (new low)
    ketostix small (new high)

    Sodium experiment is going fine. Today I lost the 1.2 lbs of water weight I had gained when I added a second bouillon, plus an extra 1/2 lb. Lower protein is working well too. I am keeping protein under 65 and not feeling deprived.

    Jumped out of bed wide awake this morning 15 min before my alarm. I had energy and a stable mood all through my long day yesterday. Today looks to be another good one.
    Congrats on the new lows and highs! energy in the AM is a good thing! Glad to hear your NaCl experiment is going well...

  9. #5199
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,509
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Congrats on the new lows and highs! energy in the AM is a good thing! Glad to hear your NaCl experiment is going well...
    This is getting easy; people keep saying what I want to say. All I have to do is quote them

    Well done P.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  10. #5200
    RMS123's Avatar
    RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    3,283
    PrimalCon New York
    Woo hoo, Paula. Fantastic. Love to see things going so well for you!! Have a wonderful day.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •