Page 508 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 84084584985065075085095105185586081008 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 11055

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 508

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Lower protein experiment Day 3

Macros...Binge!

Wt 229.8 +3.2
    FBS 112 (Y 96)
    Ketostix - Negative

So, looking at this scientifically, 1) I was on day 5, on the brink of going into deep ketosis. I was really hungry yesterday. I ate all my primal calories by noon. I have to figure out how to get past this hump. I have successfully done it before.
    2) Sundays are dangerous for me. I have binged the last three. Yesterday, I began to dwell on the difficulties of the upcoming week. So the emotional stuff coupled with my body screaming for something was too much for me.

***I will not be on much today because it is grading time. I'm moving on from the binge. Don't worry.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    What was your activity and food level like the day preceding the binge?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Yuck. Grading. My least favorite part when I taught college classes! Between it, and the parents, I couldn't do what you do

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Sundays are treacherous for me too. I am beat from planning, cooking, and being good, have to plan for the next week and I am more likely to weaken my resolve. I have to remember that, maybe I should shift grocery day to Friday evening or Saturday morning and make a delicious breakfast casserole for Sunday morning to get started on track.

Wt 232
    FBS 117

Still busy grading and dealing with the upcoming special education meeting for my son. It may be postponed until March 13th. It was supposed to be Thursday morning. Shoot, I was looking forward to taking Thursday off and that means two more weeks of angst between my husband and I. The stress at school is so high right now, that none of us want to be there. Argh.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    When is your Spring Break?

So freakin' stressed. I still have grading to do and this morning the head of my department threw the final exam revisions in my lap even though we agreed to do the work together. Both grades and the exams are due on Thursday. O gee and I am supposed to teach too.

On a good note, this morning my husband mysteriously said "tell me what you think of the CD I put in your car." When I started the car, Elton John's "Your Song" started playing. He made me a "mix tape". Every song was about how much I mean to him. I cried all the way to work.

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    And just when work becomes the suck, your husband comes through. That is good to see at least.

Toss the exam revisions back at your dept head?
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Damn, a mix tape. That will get you every time!

Good luck tackling the tasks. Maybe your classes need a movie day so you can do your grading?

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    So freakin' stressed. I still have grading to do and this morning the head of my department threw the final exam revisions in my lap even though we agreed to do the work together. Both grades and the exams are due on Thursday. O gee and I am supposed to teach too.

On a good note, this morning my husband mysteriously said "tell me what you think of the CD I put in your car." When I started the car, Elton John's "Your Song" started playing. He made me a "mix tape". Every song was about how much I mean to him. I cried all the way to work.
    Hmmmmm sounds like hublet scored an A on that exam!