Page 501 of 1002 FirstFirst ... 4014514914995005015025035115516011001 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 10019

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 501

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    I guess I'm trying to say that you might naturally find things moving along after the FF at say 1600 calories (which might feel like a lot) without needing to resort to 1200 calories. Just a thought. As I said, not sure if my results can be extended....(although Chris did say, I think, that she too has a decreased appetite).
    Yeah, I just read about the new loss and asked some questions.

I have no intention of eating below 1600 calories...Unless I get cancer. Sorry for the confusion.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Yes, I would say my appetite has decreased. But now there is conflicting info for me because I am now doing VLC, and lower protein.

Using the equations you have been nice enough to find and post here for us...My 30% below BMR is 1302. My lowest protein should be 58g. I have been trying to do 12g of carb, (but I will explain in my journal why that is likely to change starting tomorrow). So that means that if I subtract the carb and protein calories from the 1302 I am left with 115g of fat. Interesting.

Which is 79% fat. Are you looking at the 30% below BMR due to your previous history?

yeah, but I am not really going to try to hit that unless I get another cancer diagnosis, which I have no indication I will. What I am going to do though is hit below the 12g, but Net Carbs, and below 56g protein (I did the math wrong up there) then I will fill in with fat as needed to feel satisfied. That to me is reasonable, and allows me to eat when I think my body is asking for food without feeling like I "cheated" and still hopefully being able to stay in a pretty deep ketosis.

Thanks for doing the math for me So that means essentially that 79% will be my low end on the fat scale.

Which is excellent!

I don't know...These last two days on FF I have accomplished so much...That 1250 number is looking good...OK Just Kidding.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    ok.. if I am not around tomorrow you know I got a snow day and am trapped, I mean spending quality time with my 10 year old She will enjoy a snow day but will bounce off the walls. Ooops.. I need a snow shovel :S
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

let her shovel that always wore mine out. Then they had a nice little pile for a snowman and snow ball fights.

see, Paula, I didn't really feel any different on FF than before, I actually feel lots better right now, and if I could get a solid week of real sleep, I could freakin move mountains!

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    I feel like the FF got me to tjis good point, but that I don't need to continue it to keep getting thesr results. Probably doesn't make any sense

I definitely think that the FF is what makes what I am doing now doable. And with my new goals, practically easy!