Page 497 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 397447487495496497498499507547597997 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 11824

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 497

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    You sound better today. It sounds like you are sorting things out. Cleaning and organizing is a great way to avoid food!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Well, I don't think I'm a textbook binger - but I certainly have used food for comfort. So I guess I can sort of relate. I've eaten 1/2 a pack of oreo's or a full cup of peanut butter before I realize how much I've eaten. Thankfully I haven't done either of those in the past year.

I agree that the marriage could benefit from a 3rd party to help with the communication and with getting things moving on a path that you are both walking - preferrably hand in hand. There are counselors who work on a sliding scale - depends on income and how much you can afford. Some pastors councel for free or for a small fee - but they aren't always schooled in effective counseling techniques.

Hubby and I went through 11 months of bi-weekly 1.5 hour sessions to work through our issues that were all based on his lack of fathering skills. Daddy skills he had in truck-loads! Fathering skills were nowhere to be found. Hence my using food for comfort when the house was being run by his daughters. You don't gain 75 pounds in 5 years over nothing!

I think getting the emotionally troubles worked on will do great things in helping you learn to find comfort or stress relief in something besides food. Something healthier. Just look how far you've come already in those 25 days of clean healthy eating! You're gonna conquer this - we ALL are! We're being pro-active - we're working on our issues - we're helping each other. I've gained SOOO much from all the people on this forum! Its the first thing I do every morning!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Thanks for the encouragement Tomi.

Yesterday, I ate 1250 calories 85% fat. Today I have already mapped out the perfect 1000 calorie 90% fat day. I will Fat Fast at least through Wednesday. I am counting yesterday even though the fat was a little low.

BS 117 yesterday, 103 today. Still in the prediabetic range.
    Wt 232 -2.2

EDIT: Holy Cow! I slept 7:30 out of 7:45 in bed. 97% sleep efficiency.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 02-19-2013 at 04:13 AM.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Hooray for good sleep!!

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Poking my head back in after a weekend away. Looks like I missed some good and some bad. Hope you have a great day today, Pebbles.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Great job on the sleep! My sleep has been good, I'm just dead tired due to the Circus being in town.
    Georgette

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    high efficiency sleep is a wonderful thing!

This is weird. I keep expecting to feel like crap, or at least feel really hungry. I have a mild headache, but that is all

My mind is super sharp and clear today, I am getting tons of correcting work done while still teaching great lessons. It is almost time for lunch. So far, I have had a Bullet Proof Coffee with 340 calories of fat.

I am about to have my regular liverwurst and cream cheese lunch.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    you go girl!