Page 488 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 388438478486487488489490498538588988 ... LastLast
Results 4,871 to 4,880 of 11824

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 488

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    lol he just got what he wanted the other night... that should get me off the hook for at least a little while, right?
    I find consistent effort to be important in raising metabolism, but reciprocal action works just as well for getting that heart rate up. So Tit for Tat as they say.

Tonight for guitar practice, I worked on "California Dreamin'" "American Pie" and "I Wanna Hold Your Hand".

Yesterday was 3 chord folk songs. Just posting to keep myself honest on the 30 min/day plan.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 02-14-2013 at 05:24 PM.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    hey, I can play air guitar!!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    OH man, have not played guitar in years. Need to tune it up, after I change the strings of course.

Guitar talk a respite from the blushing....

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    I am so NOT musical
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Friday EMF Report I had a clean day yesterday and am only 2 lbs up from my low last week. I am going to work on hydration this week so that I do not end up exhausted again. I think that that was a big part of the original binge on Sunday.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Friday EMF Report I had a clean day yesterday and am only 2 lbs up from my low last week. I am going to work on hydration this week so that I do not end up exhausted again. I think that that was a big part of the original binge on Sunday.
    Sounds like a good plan. I hope all goes well

Reward Plan As already stated, I am going to give myself a dollar for each clean day, but I have decided to set the low limit of two straight clean weeks before I can claim the money. Before my latest binges, I had reached 25 clean days. I am awarding myself $25.00 to spend as the budget allows.

Today I plan to download the kindle version of Starting Strength on my computer for $10.00. Barbell work fascinates me and I do very little of it. I think it just might be the thing to get me where I want to be.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Nice choice. Are you going to just claim that as your reward or save the leftover $15? From a budget standpoint, if I was doing this, I would give myself a limit of however much money, but only allow a certain # of rewards per month. For example, could spend up to $30 on one single item per month, but any money not spent goes towards savings.

But I am a scrooge about these kinds of things .
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Ddraig Goch is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Reward Plan As already stated, I am going to give myself a dollar for each clean day, but I have decided to set the low limit of two straight clean weeks before I can claim the money. Before my latest binges, I had reached 25 clean days. I am awarding myself $25.00 to spend as the budget allows.

Today I plan to download the kindle version of Starting Strength on my computer for $10.00. Barbell work fascinates me and I do very little of it. I think it just might be the thing to get me where I want to be.
    I LOVE this idea. I'm going to use it for exercise - 50p a day if I stay on plan starting March 1. Thx for the inspiration