Page 481 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 381431471479480481482483491531581981 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 11824

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 481

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    well, rats, nevermind
    However, there is a downward trend right now, as long as this binge doesn't last much longer.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    my loss was totally flatlined the last year and a half, it may not be since I started EMF, but one thing for sure EMF has been the best I have ever felt while watching what I was eating/dieting. I firmly believe that every thing we go through has a survival reason, that our bodies know what they need, and I think if you had gone straight to your goal weight doing Primal without going through the trials of the past months, you would not have gone through the learning process that will permanently end uncontrolled binging for you.

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Hi Paula, I am realigning my diet after a binge fest last week. I went up 10-11, down 5 in 2 days of somewhat clean eating. As a binger, who yo-yos on the scale, I have realized I may binge eat off an on for the rest of my life. That I have to practice EXTREME self care in order to not head back into sugar addiction, bingeland. And that I am gaining one thing I never had before, MINDFULNESS. At least I know when I am binging, that I need to realign with my spirit, that I need to experiment to figure out what is going on with my mind that is leading to this.

I know we will learn more about coping and ourselves, it may take a while to get our weights down, but we will have battled many a demon and can meet them head on.

I don't know about you, but something about this area of weight around 225-230 is creating a barrier for me. I am going for a check in with my therapist this afternoon and may do some digging into my feelings around this weight. I sabotage every time I almost get under 220, and also again at around 205. I need to spend some time with it.

I know you'll figure it out. Until then, eat some shit that you love.

I came home and practiced my guitar for 30 min. More on that tomorrow.

I'm off to the gym for cardio kick.

I did some more permissive eating this afternoon, but I just had dinner and am stopping for the day. Back on tomorrow.

I asked the hubs to avoid buying candy for V day. I got him a present that he requested...Maybe I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. Or maybe not.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Tease!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today is love me, love my husband day. Sadly, I had to take off from work due to car issues. I am spending the morning with my man. After he goes to work it will be time for a chick flick and some pampering. He loved the card. I will wear his other gift later.

I pushed myself to the limit last night at cardio kick. Every time we did an intense kicking or punching series I imagined that I was beating my eating disorder. My weight is down today. Hoping for clean day #1 . I have a reward system planned. $1 for each clean day. I will put this money towards things on my Amazon wish list. (Thanks for the idea, Sabine.)

Lately, I have been thinking about what makes me happy. Singing is my bliss. I decided to start practicing guitar again for 30 min a day. My goal is to be able to accompany myself at an open mic night by next summer. This time I plan to work on learning songs rather than the traditional type lessons.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 02-14-2013 at 05:35 AM.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Those are great ideas, Paula! I especially love the one about literally beating your eating disorder, but I love all of them. Be good to your self today!
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Happy Valentine's Day! Today is love me, love my husband day.
    Happy Valentine's Day P. Though, your husband's day is March 14th...

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    ...as long as this binge doesn't last much longer.
    For some reason, this made me think of binges like hurricanes. I think you should name them. Starting alphabetically each year, and alternating male, female names. Then we could talk about "...Adele in 2013, remember that one? Came out of nowhere. But Boris, man, you could see that one coming a mile away!"

Heehee. Sorry if that is inappropriate. I know binges are serious. But do they have to be serious ALL the time?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Happy Valentine's Day P. Though, your husband's day is March 14th...
    Thanks for the reminder. I'll have to start planning something.