Page 470 of 1155 FirstFirst ... 370420460468469470471472480520570970 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 11543

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 470

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    wow Paula - you have the most beautiful happy face
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Thanks NW and Gwamma.

Canio, I actually knew the reference. I could show you my nurse, but I don't think he's your type.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Thanks NW and Gwamma.

Canio, I actually knew the reference. I could show you my nurse, but I don't think he's your type.

Well, men in uniform and all....

Well his uniform is just scrubs, but I have a little nurse costume that he bought for me. Ooops too much personal info...again.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Wooo!

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    hmm.... hot nurses outfit? As canio6 said in another thread... pics or it didn't happen! lol

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    hmm.... hot nurses outfit? As canio6 said in another thread... pics or it didn't happen! lol
    Geez, I just did "Hot Teacher" pics. Compared to others, I am a Pic Ho (put a lot of pics in my journal) but come on. You'll just have to wait.

Yesterday, I finally hit my low end calorie goal, but at the end of the day I had to scramble to get more fat in. I had a super BP coffee.

This weekend, I have been allowing my body to sleep as much as it wants and have been getting up when my eyes open. I have been getting about 7-8 hrs. 6.5 is my workday average. I love weekends.

I believe I have hit a new set point at 228.8 Yes, I started weighing daily again. I like the info and it doesn't really bug me.

I did not go to the gym or do apps all this week. Just felt too tired, plus life interfered. I will do apps today and go to cardio kick tomorrow. I think exercise is probably the only way to break this set point.

Today Bill and I are going to the 5 yr anniversary party of our local old fashioned Barber Shop, Pugsley's. It is owned and run by a group of 20 something Hipsters who also have a band. They play surf music. Not beach boys, Think Hawaii 5-0. Anyway, Bill and the boys have been going there since they opened. Unfortunately, the party is adults only. Mike, the owner, loves our teenage boys, but felt they should sit this one out. The party will be at Keegan Ales, our local micro brewery. No beer for me. I will keep a good chunk of calories available for tonight. I will definitely be eating peanuts and any Primalish appetizers I can find. There will be a band and a DJ, so a little dancing is a possibility for exercise.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    ooo, sounds fun. DH wears hearing aids and places like that are actually painful for him if he wears them there, and if he doesn't he can't hear any of the conversation, so we just don't do it. I miss dancing. After the kids goes off to college I am going to get serious about looking for dance lessons he and I can go to, even if we don't get to go out dancing, at least we will be dancing.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Ooh, sounds fun, Paula. Of course, as an introvert, I don't enjoy those kind of activities much, but I fantasize about how enjoyable such things would be