Page 465 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 365415455463464465466467475515565965 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 11032

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 465

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Not much to say today except I am beginning to feel fabulous again.

Not sure I will have lost any weight this week coming off my period. Weigh in and measure is tomorrow.

BUT this has been a week of interesting self observations, which I will share tomorrow.

A Snow day is pretty certain for tomorrow. Some areas could get 2 feet. I would be happy with just enough to close school. Bad teacher.

Karin - We went to the High Falls Cafe

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Yay for fabulous Here's hoping for a snow day (I'll live vicariously through you).

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    I loooooong for a snow day but I live in the wrong part of the state! LOL
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    +1 for yeah on fabulous! That is impressive after eating out. We wear our pj's inside out to promote the likelihood of a snow day, so I will wear mine inside out in solidarity for you!

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I hope you get a snow day, sounds like the storm is going to be a doozy. I wouldn't mind one myself. Glad you're starting to feel fabulous! You deserve it!
    Georgette

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    So you don't base your daily calorie intake on the calorie usage MFP puts out then? Sounds like the right plan. I plan to watch my daily expenditure closely to see if I need to increase my intake. Currently, I'm at a 1500 calorie intake - except when I exercise and then I tend to eat my MFP exercise calories too (I have my activity set to sedentary so I can account for my exercise without 'double dipping'). I suspect my daily calorie expenditure is in the 2300 calorie arena, in which case 1500 is too large of a deficit to provide an adequate environment for weight loss (which would explain why I'm having trouble meeting that goal even when only eating when hungry). It'll be interesting to see what I learn with this little gadget.

Hoping for a snowday for you... it's only raining here. But we need the rains bad. Our rivers are nearly dry! This is bad b/c the Mississippi is a MAJOR avenue of industrial transportation. Personal fishing boats are having trouble navigating in some spots! And our fishing boats are SMALL compared to the likes of boats in Tomi's area. (I'm talking max height of 4 ft from lowest to highest point, IF that... ours is only like 3 feet deep).

I'm hoping Minnesota got pounded this year so we can have our rivers back. I miss fishing.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    And our fishing boats are SMALL compared to the likes of boats in Tomi's area. (I'm talking max height of 4 ft from lowest to highest point, IF that... ours is only like 3 feet deep).

I'm hoping Minnesota got pounded this year so we can have our rivers back. I miss fishing.
    My goodness............. we need 6 feet of water just to stay afloat! I can't imagine the Mississippi being that LOW! You best start doing some rain dances!

Pebbles - happy to hear you are feeling fabulous!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Thanks for the good thoughts gang.

Jenn, I completely ignore what MFP adds to my calories for exercise. I know what my calorie range is and as long as I hit the macros between 1600 and 1900 calories, I'm happy. But as I said, I find it easier if i don't upload the GWF until after I am done eating for the day. You know what else irks me, in MFP, the calories and macros don't match up. They are off by a few hundred cals / day.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    that constantly drives me crazy! So only one of them can be correct, but which? And is it the same one every day, or is the whole thing just a horrible joke. Does anybody really know how many calories your body burns and if it is the same as the bunson burner they use to determine how many calories a food has? Infuriating.

MFP News I wondered if it was something that I was eating every day that had been input incorrectly by another user rather than a general MFP error. I went through each meal and multiplied the fats by 9 and the carbs and protein by 4, then compared the total calories. There was something seriously wrong with lunch. I eat Philadelphia cream cheese every day. Apparently the entry I originally chose had 48g fat listed instead of 18. I chose the correct entry. Now my calories are within 20. This is great! Now I don't have to worry if I am eating too much.