Page 464 of 1092 FirstFirst ... 364414454462463464465466474514564964 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 10911

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 464

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Shoooooot... they dont call off for tornadoes around here unless your school has been HIT. Last year a tornado hot 2 of our schools, the rest of the district was in school.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Hell, in elementary school, we got hit (and the apartment complex next door got flattened) and we still stayed in class after it went away.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Nope in our district it is all or nothing, all day in or out (no calling it late, although they do have scheduled half days-what a waste) everyone in or out, except in extreme circumstances. I think that has to do with how many of our students are going to magnet schools and ride the city bus to get there. So even if the school wasn't hit, students from all over the county go there.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    My snow day PJs are my footed pajamas . I will definitely wear them around the house Thursday night, though probably not sleep in them (too toasty).

If we get a snow day, I will have to work from home and probably try to remotely help a bunch of people who are also working remotely. That is not likely to be very fun, but at least I can wear whatever I want and drink lots of tea!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Question about syncing your GWF to MFP... does it input your daily calorie expenditure and input that into MFP? Do you allow it to do this? I am wondering how it's going to screw up the calorie goals. The other day i plugged mine in, despite it not working and it told me I burned 600 calories... if i had really burned 600 calories, MFP would give me an extra 600 calories of food allowance... now my concern is when I start wearing it full time and it starts telling me I've burned 3000 plus calories a day. While that might be correct, it's not "exercise" calories is it? Does it consider "coma calories" in the final daily calorie figure? Or do you just use the GWF to set your 'activity' level?

I read on the forums at MFP to decrease activity level to sedentary for both the MFP goals and the GWF.

Bottom line, I don't want to double count calories burned... so I would avoid entering my exercise for the day once I use it, but I don't want to double count 'coma calories' too... what's your take?
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Doing ok?

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Yup, I'm fine. Went out to wing night with my guys. Blew my calories out of the water, but the fat level is just fine. :P

Oh and we dropped my car off at the shop.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 02-06-2013 at 05:32 PM.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Jenn I sync my GWF once a day either at night after I am done eating or in the early AM before I start. That way the exercise adjustments don't confuse things.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Sleeping in?

(Why yes, I DO look for Pebbles first thing in the morning!)

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    SNOW DAY Paula??

We have massive rain!! We need it so bad! Hope it rains ALL DANG DAY!!

Great job on the eating out even if you went over on calories. Pizza Hut has wing wednesday.. is that where you went?
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.