Page 463 of 1155 FirstFirst ... 363413453461462463464465473513563963 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 11543

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 463

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    ^+1. Hump day. Yay!

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I think this is the truth. Between what happened last week with my girls and all the people around me who keep asking about it, I have actually had to ask people not to talk about it right now. I just want to be done with it. We're aware of the situation and that's really all we can do. I will admit I feel more even keeled than ever before which is an odd feeling.
    Just seeing this. I got caught up on your journal and made mention... I'm sorry.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Paula, thank you for the kind thoughts in my journal. I am feeling better today. Got to go through it to get through it sometimes.

Hope you have a quick and easy Wednesday!

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Looks like a snow day for Friday. Trying not to Happy Dance too soon. Will definitely wear my snowday pjs on Thursday.

Macros - I came to the conclusion that for me a range of macro goals are best. I had chosen 170 as my hot stuff weight, so have been feeding myself 1800-1950cals with 80% fat. That has allowed me to stay a minimum of 20% under my low burn (BMR+ light activity=2400cals)

I have been thinking about the two weeks after my period, when I tend to hit a groove and can do with fewer calories. I decided to figure the macros for 150 lbs which is a low end dream weight for my height. The cals came to about 1600. I input those cals and the macros on MFP. I will try to aim for the lower goal when I am feeling great and "binge stable". For the bad times, I will use the calories for my high goal.

PS my school filter seems to be blocking MDA. Hope it is only temporary.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I hope they don't continue to filter it either! I mean, if you think about it, the government lets us access it, why wouldn't a school?
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Schools are weird about their filters. Our district gets wild hairs like that too, so hoping they don't block us either. Paula, tell them its a wellness site. The government is all about wellness...

Great idea on the circus vs non-circus days. I will be interested in your n=1 although it would not work for me any longer.

UGH!! We NEVER have snow days.. that would take snow.. and buckets of it! We are Sahara dry! Although they are calling for rain tomorrow possibly. We will see if their magic 8 ball is right.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Unless there is some freak storm we are likely done with our snow days. However ours are called "inclement weather days" and have been used when tornadoes hit the county (or the flood).

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Shoooooot... they dont call off for tornadoes around here unless your school has been HIT. Last year a tornado hot 2 of our schools, the rest of the district was in school.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Hell, in elementary school, we got hit (and the apartment complex next door got flattened) and we still stayed in class after it went away.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Nope in our district it is all or nothing, all day in or out (no calling it late, although they do have scheduled half days-what a waste) everyone in or out, except in extreme circumstances. I think that has to do with how many of our students are going to magnet schools and ride the city bus to get there. So even if the school wasn't hit, students from all over the county go there.