Page 462 of 1088 FirstFirst ... 362412452460461462463464472512562962 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 10880

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 462

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Paula, I am glad you are sending the card. I think they will see this as the accident and they have been on your mind.

As for the AP issue.. psh.. you are a rock start teacher and you know it. Personal experience, sometimes they stay longer to avoid the office, sometimes they see you are not at your best and stay for support, sometimes they "feel" getting up will distract the class. Its not always a bad thing. Observations are just a snap shot anyway. They KNOW what you are like on a daily basis and they KNOW we teachers are human and have "off" days. Don't borrow trouble.

I hope the issue with the friends wife is resolved and does not lead to more drama for your already aching school.

Its great your son has opened up to you. I dont have any recommendations, just remember, parenting is not for the faint hearted.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    I am having a lot of issues come up right now too.

Could this whole EMF thing be bigger for us than just food? Could it be a whole new way of coping with and feeling int he world?

You know, I bet your family may not even know you didn't send a card. After a death, things can be so overwhelming. I bet a card from you now would be soooo welcomed.

As for your son, does he have a therapist? All of my best friends really needed the support during their awakening, it helped them a lot. Just a thought.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    I may send "thinking of you" cards instead of the sympathy ones. Good Idea.

The AP stayed the whole period in the class next door too. Someone said, "maybe he doesn't understand the concept of a walk in".lol I feel better about my teaching today, I had a student teacher from Guatemala observe me. He was so excited and asked if he could come back once a week for a while.

I told my son last night that I love the nights we go to Fencing Club together because we laugh so much.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    well if he stayed in another class I SAY, he is hiding from the office. LOL!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I am thinking about what Kymma said. Right now I feel raw and exposed. I am not using sugar highs to numb any of these feelings, so they are right in my face. I'm going to need a lot more l-glutamine if this keeps up.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    I can't imagine there's any danger in that (using more L-Glutamine). I don't know how much you use now, but I've read accounts of using up to several grams a day to help gut health & control sugar cravings.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

I use only one tsp per day. Need to go buy more.

JudyCr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I agree on the card issue. You don't need to make any excuses, and it's okay to be angry with yourself. Now is a good time to move forward and act anyway.

Your son's admission makes me wonder how much that might have been playing into his depression lately. I am glad he felt comfortable enough with you to share that with you, says a lot about what an awesome mom you are! I think it's perfectly reasonable to worry for him, when the world is not always so accepting of folks who are "out of the ordinary". If he's willing to talk more, just asking him questions about how he's feeling, if there's somebody he likes etc. will probably mean a lot to him. You do not seem to me like someone who would make him feel accused of some wrong-doing.
    I thought the same thing.. How wonderful is it that he would confide in you.. That is truly awesome (and rare).
    Your relatives would love the cards.
    Do some sort of exercise; it'll cheer you up.
    Big hug.. And for God's sake, don't sweat the scales, you have been doing so great!

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kymma View Post
    I am having a lot of issues come up right now too.

Could this whole EMF thing be bigger for us than just food? Could it be a whole new way of coping with and feeling int he world?
    I think this is the truth. Between what happened last week with my girls and all the people around me who keep asking about it, I have actually had to ask people not to talk about it right now. I just want to be done with it. We're aware of the situation and that's really all we can do. I will admit I feel more even keeled than ever before which is an odd feeling.
    Georgette

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Paula - love and hugs coming to you from way over yonder.
    Having lost two children, I can honestly say it was a huge blur during and after, and then life goes on. It was actually really special receiving those later cards. You will do what is right for you

and good luck with all the other
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....