Page 462 of 1184 FirstFirst ... 362412452460461462463464472512562962 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 11832

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 462

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Paula - love and hugs coming to you from way over yonder.
    Having lost two children, I can honestly say it was a huge blur during and after, and then life goes on. It was actually really special receiving those later cards. You will do what is right for you

and good luck with all the other
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    NZprimalgwamma - Thank You for sharing that.

Today, I am working on the cards and other action items.

Woke up today suddenly feeling a little better. I had some extra carbs last night in my dinner and snack. Not sure what that means, just putting it down for the record.

Yesterday made 21 days binge free!

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Currently my comfortable average carb number is about 25g, I can go lower but not every day, not yet, not that I want to. I like your idea of having a different set of goals for TOM and non-TOM. Knowing yourself well enough to know that some days you need to go high and some days you can afford to go low.

I feel certain you will feel better once you work through your action items. I am working at not putting these sorts of things off, doing them the moment they reach the forefront of my worry system, so that the stress will be as short lived as possible.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Have a super fantastic day you rock-star teacher you!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    ^+1. Hump day. Yay!

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I think this is the truth. Between what happened last week with my girls and all the people around me who keep asking about it, I have actually had to ask people not to talk about it right now. I just want to be done with it. We're aware of the situation and that's really all we can do. I will admit I feel more even keeled than ever before which is an odd feeling.
    Just seeing this. I got caught up on your journal and made mention... I'm sorry.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Paula, thank you for the kind thoughts in my journal. I am feeling better today. Got to go through it to get through it sometimes.

Hope you have a quick and easy Wednesday!

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Looks like a snow day for Friday. Trying not to Happy Dance too soon. Will definitely wear my snowday pjs on Thursday.

Macros - I came to the conclusion that for me a range of macro goals are best. I had chosen 170 as my hot stuff weight, so have been feeding myself 1800-1950cals with 80% fat. That has allowed me to stay a minimum of 20% under my low burn (BMR+ light activity=2400cals)

I have been thinking about the two weeks after my period, when I tend to hit a groove and can do with fewer calories. I decided to figure the macros for 150 lbs which is a low end dream weight for my height. The cals came to about 1600. I input those cals and the macros on MFP. I will try to aim for the lower goal when I am feeling great and "binge stable". For the bad times, I will use the calories for my high goal.

PS my school filter seems to be blocking MDA. Hope it is only temporary.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I hope they don't continue to filter it either! I mean, if you think about it, the government lets us access it, why wouldn't a school?
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Schools are weird about their filters. Our district gets wild hairs like that too, so hoping they don't block us either. Paula, tell them its a wellness site. The government is all about wellness...

Great idea on the circus vs non-circus days. I will be interested in your n=1 although it would not work for me any longer.

UGH!! We NEVER have snow days.. that would take snow.. and buckets of it! We are Sahara dry! Although they are calling for rain tomorrow possibly. We will see if their magic 8 ball is right.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.