Page 460 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470510560960 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 11320

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 460

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Tomorrow...

Honestly, I don't always believe it myself except in the most literal sense possible.
    But I sure do like listening to that little red haired girl sing it, and I like believing that SHE believes it.
    It gives me a bit of hope.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Hey, Paula... question for you. GWF set my daily calories at 1500 (which is what I have MFP set to). Will GWF update my caloric needs based on my caloric usage? Just curious to see if it's "that smart".
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    No, not on the Body media site. It will tell you your calorie deficit. If you sync your my fitness pal with the GWF, MFP will update your calories. I actually upload my GWF in the evening so that I don't get confused by the adjustments on MFP.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I will probably do the same. Right now, I'm waiting for the thing to turn on and start collecting data. Maybe I need to get up and start doing dishes or something for it to register. The Sync software says it's fully charged, so just waiting the 10 minutes now, I guess.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Mine chirps when it begins taking data and also chirps when it loses contact with my arm.

Sabine is online now Senior Member
    Hey, Pebbles. Sending you wishes for a calm and pleasant day with good food that increases your happiness.

Well today will at least be a shorter day. I slept badly again between the dog and my son and racing thoughts. The ghost of the headache continues. Maybe I need a bouillon? Haven't had one in a while.

There are many things weighing heavily on my mind today. I just feel sad.
    I need to list them here just to begin to let them go or act on them.

My friend's (another teacher) wife was found dead under mysterious circumstances. It is being investigated. Another scandal for my school?

I probably destroyed my relationship with my last surviving Uncle and his wife on my Mom's side because I never acknowledged the loss of their granddaughter in a car accident last November. I could explain myself, but there is really no excuse for not sending a card or calling. Just cowardice. It has something to do with my Asperger's-not always good at facing other's feelings. Still, I'm the asshole in this situation and it is keeping me up at night.

My eldest son spoke openly with me last night about feeling that he may be bisexual. I love him no matter what, but it still brings up worried Mom feelings.

The AP that did my observation came back for an informal obs yesterday. It did not go well and I wasn't feeling well. It was supposed to be 15 min, He stayed the whole period. Worried.

Today is the start of my 21st day Binge free. I should celebrate. I stupidly got on the scale today to try and make myself feel better about everything. Big mistake.

Thanks, as always, for listening.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Never too late to send a card. Just ignore that you never sent one and send one saying you think about them a lot and how hard the loss must be for them.

I can feel your pain regarding your son's sexuality. Even in this more enlightened world it will not be an easy road to hoe. Maybe you can try to help him to see that it would be better if he not act on his feelings until he is more sure of himself. I think at this time in a boy's life it is not uncommon to feel this way, and sometimes it passes (and sometimes not) but either way, it is probably best not to experiment (I am thinking STDs here as well as what he would do to himself mentally later on, if it turns out to just be a phase) if at all possible.

I am sure that the whole thing with the AP is nothing and mentally you are exaggerating it because you are worried (that is most definitely what I do).

Here for ya, hugs

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Ah, Paula, sounds like a rough day. Big hugs!!!

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    I agree with sending them a card now. Not only will it let them know someone is still thinking of the daughter, as they are, it will remove that from your brain. When my sister died at 4, tons and tons of cards came that first week. After that, nothing. It was like no one but us remembered her and the pain of losing her wasn't a real thing. Better that they know it wasn't just dismissed.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.