Page 458 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458459460468508558958 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 11122

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 458

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I basically use the concept of 15 minutes on any task is enough if you can't or don't want to do more. I also use her ideas for weekly house cleaning. She gives daily, weekly and monthly deep clean and declutter assignments which I am not currently following.

I have finished the DR, kitchen and bathroom, just my bedroom and laundry left.

BTW. Thank you ladies for the PM support. I know that I can always rely on my SPEED girls.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    wow, you are kicking it this morning! Now you will have the afternoon to treat yourself!

that is what we are here for!

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    I too am taking another look at flylady. Things in my personal life are settling down a bit so I can refocus on her tidbits that really do help. I dont know about you Paula but my house tends to reflect how things are going in my life. LOL My house is looking better.

SPEED girls rock
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Since you are so productive, how about you swing by my house?

Chris - Painting my nails this afternoon
    Ruth - You never know. I'm really feeling a road trip this summer.
    Karin - Yup, Mama is the housekeeper. If I don't feel like doing it and pushing the others to do it. It doesn't get done. Thank God foe EMF. The house looks good.

I did half of my bedroom, but I am ashamed to say that there are so many clothes to put away, I had to take a break. I need a walk in closet.

When we built our house in Florida we put in a walkin closet that was the length of the master bedroom and about 5' deep. Heavenly. Not only great storage but also a sound buffer as that was the side of the house that faced the busy street that was 2 lots away. I miss it, we have a walkin in now but not as well planned. So it is much shorter but wider. So wasted space down the middle.

I rarely paint my nails any more. Mostly because I dont get back to them before they start to look ratty. My afternoon indulgence is reading.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Fighting more binge thinking this afternoon after finding some stashed candy in my bedroom. See that's what I get for cleaning. lol

Following the same plan of attack as last night.

19 days binge free. I really want that three week mark.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    See, Paula, this is why I don't clean....

You CAN do this, Paula. You are so close to 3 weeks. Keep chatting with us. Surely we can keep your mind off the food?

Can you have the hubs hide it again
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    We're pulling for you, Paula. You can make that 3 week mark, regardless of what that smooshed, smashed, ancient candy has to say. Chuck it in the dumpster.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome