Page 451 of 996 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453461501551951 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 9954

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 451

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Shop Now
    Chopping up ripe bananas, freezing them (took a couple days for mine to freeze completely!), then blending them (or use a food processor) = pretty fair paleo treat. Some people add chocolate and stuff, I just ate mine as is. It melts a bit watery, but it's so banana-y and delicious.

I hope it does not seem like a lack of confidence in you for me to say: even if you do binge, you have started off your year with an EXCELLENT streak of progress and good choices. There is no reason why you cannot continue to do so, or do it again even if you have a small setback.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Crap! Got dressed to go to the gym. Started to drive. The fog was so thick that I couldn't see a thing. Turned around and came home.

Feeling a little bingey. It is PMS week. Had some pork rinds and mayo. I guess I'll go to the basement rec room and watch "The Bachelor". No food down there.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    darn. I tend to get a bingey feeling when ever I figure out how well I have been doing. Like I deserve to blow it since I went a week without sugar or something. I obviously don't understand it. But knowing it might be coming will hopefully help you.

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Good luck fighting off those demons, Paula! I'm pulling for you!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Sabine is online now Senior Member
    Isn't there a 'Get Some' ice cream recipe floating around? Ice cream that is guaranteed to put you in a romantic mood, that is. That might be a good reward...the kind that leads to another, non-food reward.

God, I am tired...After my pork rinds snack last night I was sitting in the living room trying to decide what to do. My husband looked at me and said "Honey, you look tired. Why don't you go to bed early. It was 7:30pm. I read a book until nine and then went right to sleep. I slept through to the 5 am alarm.

I'm still tired. This is not carb flu, however. I feel as if I am moving in slow motion and that I am not getting enough oxygen. My period is due today, so that is part of it. I think my blood may be too thin as well. I am on a ridiculous amount of blood thinners for my clotting disorder. Sometimes when I get into a healthy groove, my body needs less coumadin. I have also seen some bruises on my body which is another sign. I'll try to get tested today.

I am leaving work at 11 am to get the estimate done on my car, so at least it is a short day.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Good luck P. Hopefully, you can get your car and blood situation squared away. You're awesome and still kicking butt. I might have to start calling you PtI (Pebbles the Inspiration)
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    thin blood doesn't carry as much oxygen, right? I can't remember the details on how you can get iron while on coumedin (how Freudian is that?), but maybe you need some.

I was just thinking exactly that. I will take some extra iron when I get home. I'll have to do some research on the coumadin / oxygen thing. The last time I went high (too thin), I was doing whole 30 and eating super clean, as I am now.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, get your blood tested ASAP. Especially if you're bruising now and oxygen is low, that isn't a good sign. My BIl came close to passing out from that on the job once.