Page 451 of 1139 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453461501551951 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 11382

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 451

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Good luck fighting off those demons, Paula! I'm pulling for you!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Isn't there a 'Get Some' ice cream recipe floating around? Ice cream that is guaranteed to put you in a romantic mood, that is. That might be a good reward...the kind that leads to another, non-food reward.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    God, I am tired...After my pork rinds snack last night I was sitting in the living room trying to decide what to do. My husband looked at me and said "Honey, you look tired. Why don't you go to bed early. It was 7:30pm. I read a book until nine and then went right to sleep. I slept through to the 5 am alarm.

I'm still tired. This is not carb flu, however. I feel as if I am moving in slow motion and that I am not getting enough oxygen. My period is due today, so that is part of it. I think my blood may be too thin as well. I am on a ridiculous amount of blood thinners for my clotting disorder. Sometimes when I get into a healthy groove, my body needs less coumadin. I have also seen some bruises on my body which is another sign. I'll try to get tested today.

I am leaving work at 11 am to get the estimate done on my car, so at least it is a short day.

canio6 Guest
    Good luck P. Hopefully, you can get your car and blood situation squared away. You're awesome and still kicking butt. I might have to start calling you PtI (Pebbles the Inspiration)

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    thin blood doesn't carry as much oxygen, right? I can't remember the details on how you can get iron while on coumedin (how Freudian is that?), but maybe you need some.

I was just thinking exactly that. I will take some extra iron when I get home. I'll have to do some research on the coumadin / oxygen thing. The last time I went high (too thin), I was doing whole 30 and eating super clean, as I am now.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, get your blood tested ASAP. Especially if you're bruising now and oxygen is low, that isn't a good sign. My BIl came close to passing out from that on the job once.
    Georgette

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Feel better! Less medicine is always a win, it is getting balanced that is the suck!

I made an appt for 11:15 today.
    Signs of coumadin toxicity include extreme tiredness due to low iron and difficulty breathing... Maybe I shouldn't read those right now. lol
    Signs of anemia also include being tired, dizzy, and short of breath.

I actually feel ok at the moment, just weak. I imagine that I need less coumadin because my veg intake is extremely low right now.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 01-31-2013 at 05:44 AM.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    how often do they test? Once we got it stable I had to go once every 2 weeks I think.