Page 450 of 1173 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452460500550950 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 11728

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 450

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Fantastic news, Pebbles. 14 days binge free is incredible!

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Fantastic news, Pebbles. 14 days binge free is incredible!
    Exactly. Totally awesome.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    14 days is the max amt of clean days that I have had in a row over the last year. The difference is that this time I feel no indications of a building binge. I'm just not interested. I'll be really psyched when I make 21 days...and then a whole month. January is shaping up to be my best month in over a year with only 3 bad eating days.

That said, I am aware that Friday evening could be a mentally dangerous time - After weigh in and report and early in the new month. The reward yourself monster may be in evidence. I am thinking of making some paleo ice cream.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    14 days! You GO GIRL!! I have not done 14 days in a row for so long, today is day 2. Blaze that trail!

As for Friday, I think if you prepare mentally you will do fine. Paleo ice cream is a good choice.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Paula, I posted a link to Dr. Attia's ice cream in the LCHF recipe group and I just found this last night and it looks interesting since I am trying to find ways to re-introduce the gelatin into my diet (I have dropped it from my morning drink because it takes the protein too high)....Carob Coconut Jello Cups

I am thinking since you know the possibility is coming and you plan for it, you could make it a really good healthy treat and it would nicely cap off your spectacular month!

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Chopping up ripe bananas, freezing them (took a couple days for mine to freeze completely!), then blending them (or use a food processor) = pretty fair paleo treat. Some people add chocolate and stuff, I just ate mine as is. It melts a bit watery, but it's so banana-y and delicious.

I hope it does not seem like a lack of confidence in you for me to say: even if you do binge, you have started off your year with an EXCELLENT streak of progress and good choices. There is no reason why you cannot continue to do so, or do it again even if you have a small setback.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Crap! Got dressed to go to the gym. Started to drive. The fog was so thick that I couldn't see a thing. Turned around and came home.

Feeling a little bingey. It is PMS week. Had some pork rinds and mayo. I guess I'll go to the basement rec room and watch "The Bachelor". No food down there.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    darn. I tend to get a bingey feeling when ever I figure out how well I have been doing. Like I deserve to blow it since I went a week without sugar or something. I obviously don't understand it. But knowing it might be coming will hopefully help you.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Good luck fighting off those demons, Paula! I'm pulling for you!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Isn't there a 'Get Some' ice cream recipe floating around? Ice cream that is guaranteed to put you in a romantic mood, that is. That might be a good reward...the kind that leads to another, non-food reward.