Page 450 of 1091 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452460500550950 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 10905

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 450

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Lol, Honestly, all I kept thinking was. "I have to get these grades finished early so that I can write the first post of the new EMF thread."

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Good, I was starting to think you might be taking this whole teaching thing too seriously

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    Unfortunately I am thinking that I have traded my addiction for food to MDA, oh well at least it is less fattening.
    +1

Great job, Paula. Can't wait until Friday to see your results.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Lol, Honestly, all I kept thinking was. "I have to get these grades finished early so that I can write the first post of the new EMF thread."
    ohmygosh.. so me!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

After a long day of teaching and grading yesterday, I came home and just rested. No gym, No apps. I spent time with my husband, Did HW with my little guy, did the dishes and then caught up on the latest episode of "The Biggest Loser". I was in bed by 8:30pm. I wanted to watch back episodes of "The Bachelor" too, but my boys would have revolted. I usually go to the basement for that.

Anyway, the point is, I am listening my body. The last few days, I have been having some anxiety and heart palpitation issues that I am keeping track of in my paper journal. I still have adrenal issues, so I need to be aware of when my body is saying take a rest. Feeling Great today!

14 days binge free.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 01-30-2013 at 03:02 AM.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Fantastic news, Pebbles. 14 days binge free is incredible!

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Fantastic news, Pebbles. 14 days binge free is incredible!
    Exactly. Totally awesome.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

14 days is the max amt of clean days that I have had in a row over the last year. The difference is that this time I feel no indications of a building binge. I'm just not interested. I'll be really psyched when I make 21 days...and then a whole month. January is shaping up to be my best month in over a year with only 3 bad eating days.

That said, I am aware that Friday evening could be a mentally dangerous time - After weigh in and report and early in the new month. The reward yourself monster may be in evidence. I am thinking of making some paleo ice cream.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    14 days! You GO GIRL!! I have not done 14 days in a row for so long, today is day 2. Blaze that trail!

As for Friday, I think if you prepare mentally you will do fine. Paleo ice cream is a good choice.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Paula, I posted a link to Dr. Attia's ice cream in the LCHF recipe group and I just found this last night and it looks interesting since I am trying to find ways to re-introduce the gelatin into my diet (I have dropped it from my morning drink because it takes the protein too high)....Carob Coconut Jello Cups

I am thinking since you know the possibility is coming and you plan for it, you could make it a really good healthy treat and it would nicely cap off your spectacular month!