Page 446 of 1088 FirstFirst ... 346396436444445446447448456496546946 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 10879

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 446

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    We had that ice storm yesterday. Followed by rain. 41 degrees right now. All ice is gone, no power outages for us. The ice came and went in a day - thankfully. Safe travels to you, Paula!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    NK, I just noticed you are from Odessa. They lost my luggage in that airport once! I was on my way to do the bride and her bridemaids' hair for a wedding in Big Lake, I went to the wedding in jeans, they found the suitcase the day I left, I never unpacked it.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    You're the first person I've had say that! MAF is small enough that most of what goes through it stays intact, I'd wager. I guess you just got unlucky. Then again, if you came through and switched to/ from a puddle jumper on Continental or United, I'd wager they hurt your luggage in the process of misplacing it. The puddle jumpers just don't seem to give a shit about your bags.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Made it home. It took an extra 15 min. Slippery, but I like how my new car handles.

Made my appt. to get the car damage estimated on Thursday afternoon. Then they will order parts and call me for another appt. when everything is ready.

Much grading to do this afternoon.

Yeah Paula, I was a bit worried, glad you are home.

NK, I seem to remember that the original airport just didn't get the bag on the plane in the first place. The airline wouldn't deliver it because Big Lake was too far away and it was a weekend. That trip also helped me to understand what "Big Sky Country" really means!

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Made it home. It took an extra 15 min. Slippery, but I like how my new car handles..
    Nice. Glad you made it safely.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Glad you are safe!!! Happy grading.
    -- Ruth

geostump is offline Senior Member
    We had ice overnight and the girls had a 2 hour delay. It's now a balmy 46 degrees. We will be in the 60's tomorrow and Wednesday with thunderstorms Wednesday. By the end of the week, winter is back.

Glad to hear the rental did well for you. That's a major plus.
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Great news! I just talked to the insurance guy. I have a $250 deductible, but I also have a $250 safe driver bonus for not having an accident for 5 years. Unfortunately, the state of New York demands that car owners pay at least $50 towards the repairs. Idiots.

So...my car repairs will cost $50!!!

Awesome, then will the insurance company give you a check for that last $50 or put it towards your premium?