Page 445 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 345395435443444445446447455495545945 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 11055

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 445

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I think we all need lazy days - they help us be more productive overall!

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    ^Absolutely. Lazy days are important. Give your mind some time REGULARLY to unwind. Pick at chores, do some fun things, keep stress low. You can always get back to whatever is needed the next day. Chances are, you'll realize that a lot of it isn't as urgent or important as you thought it was.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Wt. 232, 12 days binge free.

I had a 2.5 lb weight bounce up. I ate fine yesterday, so it is just one of those things. I'll change my ticker tomorrow, week 4 weigh in, if need be.

I accomplished everything on my list except for grades. My house is clean and I rearranged my dining room. Before xmas we had moved the bookshelves computer and desk downstairs, but immediately decorated for xmas. This left lots of decorative items from the bookshelves stuffed in the corner. Now they all have a home again.

There is an ice/snow event coming so I predict a half day of school. This will help me get my grades done. Nice!

P, I don't see a ticker, unless you're referring to something on the MFP site? Your signature isn't showing. The admins here are being a little more strict about images in signatures (technically not allowed) recently, so I wonder if they disabled it without saying anything =\.

"Just one of those things" is a great attitude. You are doing so well. I can't wait to read about everybody's progress with HFLC!

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    I think she just turns off her signature in her own thread. It looks like the tickers are still in everyone's signatures in the EMF thread.

I am impressed that you were able to say "just one of those things" as well. So you really have learned how to weigh every day, good for you!

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Ticker I only post it once in a while and on report days in EMF.

We are being released in half an hour. Unfortunately, it is already snowing so I may have a fun time getting home. I live at a much higher elevation than my work place.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Our school district either calls the day or doesn't. No late starts or early dismissals. They don't start late because many kids at magnet schools take city buses and they are on a special route for school start and end. Also, about 5 years ago we had a significant snow storm (for us-it was actually 8" in just a couple of hours) and it started right after school started (about 8:30ish). And the district decided to send the students back home. Well that happened as the rest of the city was just trying to get to work in the snow, and those who weren't working were buying all the milk and bread in the grocery stores (I don't know why, but any little flurry and the bread and milk disappears from the shelves). Anyway, it stopped the entire city dead in its tracks. Literally, the streets were parking lots, kids were stuck at school till 7 and 8 at night. People were building snowmen on the sidewalks while they waited for the traffic to move. Luckily, at the time I was walking my kids to and from school, so I pretty much just turned around and went back and got them, and we had a fantastic day.

Hope you get home safely.

Get home safely! I think we're only due for 1" here. Last time they said that, it was hardly 1/2".

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Meanwhile, we'll be in the upper 70s for a high...
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I wasn't going to mention that.