Page 444 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 344394434442443444445446454494544944 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 10882

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 444

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    Don't you hate car trouble?? My car is in the shop now having the computer programmed because the computer is not talking to the censors so I have a nonstop check engine light on when nothing is wrong. Grrr.. $100 for Nissan'a mistake that they will not recall!
    interesting........ I have a 2005 Nissan Pathfinder. I LOVE this car! but its doing weird things right now. First - even though the gas tank just got filled - the gauge says 1/4 tank. And, the electronic jobby that tells me things like trip miles, mpg, and such is not working on the dte (distance to empty) mode. And just today - after filling the tank - the Service Engine Soon light came on. I need to take it in and see what "codes" come up I guess. Darn car! Good thing I have hubby's truck for the weekend. I'm sure the car is fine to drive - but if it has some kind of computer issue - you never know when the whole thing might shut down - so I would rather not be driving somewhere and have it break down. Hubby is 4 hours away.

Let me know what you find out.............
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:
    Highest weight: 216
    Current weight: 189 (7-16-14)
    Goal weight: 140

Yeah, Pebbles! Good job on all counts!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Tomi, I'm not really good with modern cars, but since all those things are pretty related, with the main point seeming like it's the issue with the tank reading as only 1/4 full, it might just be a loose wire. Fingers crossed that it's as simple as that!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Tomi, I'm not really good with modern cars, but since all those things are pretty related, with the main point seeming like it's the issue with the tank reading as only 1/4 full, it might just be a loose wire. Fingers crossed that it's as simple as that!
    fingers, toes and eyes!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Wt 229.4, 11 days binge free. Hitting the 220's is amazing. 5.5lbs of fat since Tuesday. Mind Blowing.

For me, the secret seems to be the right macros, 80 /15 / 5. With enough calories (20% below BMR + light activity) AND daily exercise. In addition, adding 5htp to raise evening serotonin levels and help me sleep, has made a huge difference in binge behavior. In fact, I have not had a real urge to binge since I added 5htp in mid Jan.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I'm glad you did those 'just for me' things yesterday. After the deer, you needed it. Good comfort without bad eating.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    The funny thing is that I do not feel as if I got a lot done yesterday. It was a lazy day. Lets see, I went to the gym, removed old nail polish put on clear, watched home improvement shows (chick flick?), read & listened to music. Yeah, OK, I did pamper myself.

I only straitened the house a little, so cleaning it today. Organized holiday decorations and put away. Did some financial work. Have to finish the bills. Did not touch my school stuff at all. BUT I still have all day to get these done. I'll report in later. I plan to use the Flylady 15 min system to do a little work on each thing and make some headway.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 01-27-2013 at 05:59 AM.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Congrats Paula, I continue to contend that a good night's sleep is a major factor. Of course finding a WOE that supports your health and activity level doesn't hurt!

love Flylady system, someday I am going to implement it!

Zee
    Zee is offline Senior Member
    Oh my, sorry to hear about the accident, but glad it won't be too costly. We have a chevy cavalier that had a deer run into it one morning. My husband replaced the headlight but the dents and dings remain. The headlight's not quite aligned right now.

That same car has an issue with the fuel gauge. It always shows as full - or empty. And now our other car has that tire pressure sensor light on for no apparent reason. I'm hoping that's just cause of the cold.

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    You are inspiring me! Macro balance and exercise is my main objective this week, cuz I want to be like Wonder Paula! .

I can't wait to see pics of all of us in our WW underoos!