Page 439 of 1155 FirstFirst ... 339389429437438439440441449489539939 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 11541

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 439

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Well, I finished giving the 40 min listening part of my exam. It helped keep my mind off the car.

I feel exhausted and have a headache.
    This is a temporary setback, but it hits all my stress buttons esp. the financial one.
    It doesn't, however, change any of the great things I posted in my first post this am.
    I just have to avoid bingeing over it. Should be ok tonight. Tomorrow when Bill is at work may be an issue, but I am prepared to face it head on.

canio6 Guest
    You're doing great P. Focus on the positives; there are a bunch of them

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    We're here to help you tonight/tomorrow if the binging monster rears its ugly head. You can vent, scream, cry, whatever, and we'll get you whatever support you need to get through it.

canio6 Guest
    Hey P, just wanted to let you know I am not trying to tell you how to run your EMF thread. I also appreciate all the help I got yesterday from everyone. I'm just a simple guy looking for simple answers and don't think many new people will read 100 pages looking for information.

I like your suggestions a lot. Just trying to decide which way to go. I only want to create 1 new thread, beit a nutrition thread or journal. It is important to me that EMF stay visible.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 01-25-2013 at 06:51 AM.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I like your suggestions a lot. Just trying to decide which way to go. I only want to create 1 new thread, beit a nutrition thread or journal. It is important to me that EMF stay visible.
    I'd go with the nutrition forum then. It is about the food/woe and it is where new folks/those looking for answers go
    Last edited by canio6; 01-25-2013 at 06:55 AM.

Damn it. I knew visible was spelled wrong. Now it is preserved in a quote. I'm all messed up today.

canio6 Guest
    Damn it. I knew visible was spelled wrong. Now it is preserved in a quote. I'm all messed up today.
    no idea what you are talking about.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    FUN! ok.. I need WW gear!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Damn it Guys, I hit a deer on my way to work this morning. The front end of my brand new car is a mess. Luckily it looks like mostly cosmetic damage. Just the plastic bumpers. The head light did not break. I had to go home and duct tape things together and get to work on time to give my exam this morning. Pissed off and Shaken up.

We can't afford even the deductible right now. Our van needs new brakes and can't be driven until it gets fixed next week.
    2 days ago a deer hit ME! The car goes to the body shop Monday.. oh yeah, another rental car. It ran into the side of the car between the driver and back door. It creased and dented part of the side, broke the rear door handle and cracked one of the alloy wheel thingies.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.