Page 434 of 996 FirstFirst ... 334384424432433434435436444484534934 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 9954

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 434

  1. #4331
    Pebbles67's Avatar
    Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Mid-Hudson Valley New York
    Posts
    8,696
    Shop Now
    I agree. The CO or MCT oil is an energizer and is supposed to rev up your fat burning.

  2. #4332
    geostump's Avatar
    geostump is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio, its not the heart of it all
    Posts
    10,744
    I use home brewed Dunkin Donuts coffee

  3. #4333
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Account closed
    Posts
    1,534
    Gotta shill my local coffee house. (Little Amps name comes from the owners formerly being musicians.) Place has a great artsy vibe to it, but the coffee is amazing. Not sure how much S&H is, but the Autumn Sweater is a great brew. We also have the Papua New Guineau, which apparently is not available through the website, and it rocks out with its froth out.

    Little Amps >>> Starbucks. It's like finally tasting really good wine and realizing your former go-to was just... a'ight.

  4. #4334
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,139
    ahh.. OK... I put a teaspoon of CO in my coffee last night... interestinf flavor...... I usually use HWC, but the CO wasn't too bad. Yes, Pebbles, I am a HFLC convert.... lol

  5. #4335
    Pebbles67's Avatar
    Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Mid-Hudson Valley New York
    Posts
    8,696
    I drink my BPC with HWC, CO and Butter. That way I get all my fat in. I don't like CO alone because it reminds me of an oil slick on top of my coffee. Welcome to the club ssn679doc.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 01-24-2013 at 11:54 AM.

  6. #4336
    geostump's Avatar
    geostump is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio, its not the heart of it all
    Posts
    10,744
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    ahh.. OK... I put a teaspoon of CO in my coffee last night... interestinf flavor...... I usually use HWC, but the CO wasn't too bad. Yes, Pebbles, I am a HFLC convert.... lol
    Woot!!! You are now officially a part of the dark side!

  7. #4337
    cori93437's Avatar
    cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    central FL
    Posts
    6,949
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    Gotta shill my local coffee house. (Little Amps name comes from the owners formerly being musicians.) Place has a great artsy vibe to it, but the coffee is amazing. Not sure how much S&H is, but the Autumn Sweater is a great brew. We also have the Papua New Guineau, which apparently is not available through the website, and it rocks out with its froth out.

    Little Amps >>> Starbucks. It's like finally tasting really good wine and realizing your former go-to was just... a'ight.
    Ha!
    If you can I can too...
    El Molino Gourmet Coffee Shop

    Local family owned and operated in Ybor city... A small Cuban/Spanish community outside of Tampa.
    My brew is the Don Carlos espresso... but they have a ton of good stuff, all fresh roasted daily in small batches.
    They aren't a fancy place, but they roast a fine bean IMO.
    So black and glossy. MMMMmmmmm.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.


  8. #4338
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,139
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Woot!!! You are now officially a part of the dark side!
    Gosh you say that like It's a BAD thing......... lol I have ever been the rebel

  9. #4339
    geostump's Avatar
    geostump is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio, its not the heart of it all
    Posts
    10,744
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Gosh you say that like It's a BAD thing......... lol I have ever been the rebel
    The dark side is never a bad thing. My husband and I are huge Star Wars fans. I'm also a part of the HFLC group.

  10. #4340
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,139
    I just like being BAD..... lol

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •