Page 431 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 331381421429430431432433441481531931 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 10883

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 431

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Down 1.6 today. (ok .6 is probably hair I left at the salon.) Binge free since 1/16. Feeling Great. I went to cardio kick last night for the third time in a week. Keeping up with my resolution to get to the gym 3x / week.

Have a great day.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    nah, it is all fat you are leaving behind! When I was in WW, I once gave myself a major haircut hoping it would bring my weight down. I weighed at home before and after and no difference, and I have a lot of hair. So nope, you are just getting thinner! congrats

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    OOO Chris, I was hoping you would chime in.

Another interesting thing, my sleep last night was the best it has been and boom I break a 5 day wt plateau.

I am proctoring this morning so I won't be around until later.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like you are doing great P. Way to stick with your gym resolution.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

I have pretty much decided that sleep is the key. The problem of course is that we don't have as much control over that as we would like!

Oh yes, when I was at WW, I tried many things to ensure my weight would be lower, not always on plan mind you. Actually that is why I stopped, it was getting ridiculous! The hair cut seems to make sense, not sure why it didn't make a difference. I mean I had a pile of hair that took 2 hands to pick up, nothin.

I've been looking through the EMF thread, and while I have not read all 150 pages I have looked at probably 40 or so. Any chance some of you doing that protocol could list a few days worth of food you actually eat? Thanks in advance. My numbers would be the same as P's and plugging foods into fitday I am not seeing a reasonable way (based on what/how I eat) to come even close.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I've been looking through the EMF thread, and while I have not read all 150 pages I have looked at probably 40 or so. Any chance some of you doing that protocol could list a few days worth of food you actually eat? Thanks in advance. My numbers would be the same as P's and plugging foods into fitday I am not seeing a reasonable way (based on what/how I eat) to come even close.
    Here is my yesterday. If you are MFP (most of us are) you can check out our food journals.

Your Food Diary For: Prev Wednesday January 23, 2013 Next
    Breakfast Calories Carbs Fat Protein
    Coffee - Brewed from grounds, 12 fl oz 4 0 0 0
    Butter - Salted, 1 tbsp 102 0 12 0
    Cream - Half and half, 2 fl oz 79 3 7 2
    Add Food Quick Tools

6%
    90%
    4%

Lunch
    Beef - Ground, 80% lean meat / 20% fat, crumbles, cooked, pan-browned (hamburger), 1 serving ( 3 oz ) 231 0 15 23
    Dole - Packaged Salads - Hearts of Romaine, 3 oz (80.9g / 2 cups) 15 3 0 1
    Ken's Dressing - Creamy Italian, 2 tbsp 110 6 10 0
    Add Food Quick Tools

10%
    63%
    27%

Dinner
    Meat: Bacon (Hormel Black Label) Thick Slice - Bacon, 5 slices 275 0 23 20
    the Republic of Tea - Red Velvet Chocolate Tea Bags, 2 teabag (6 oz) 0 0 0 0
    Butter - Salted, 2 tbsp 204 0 23 0
    Add Food Quick Tools

0%
    84%
    16%

Snacks
    Unbranded - Fried Egg- Yolk Only, 2 yolk 108 0 9 5
    Duke's - Mayonaise, 1 Tbsp 100 0 12 0
    Celery - Raw, 1 cup chopped 14 3 0 1
    Kroger Pork Rinds - Pork Rinds, 0.5 oz 80 0 5 9
    Pizza Hut - Creamy Italian Salad Dressing, 2 Tbls 140 2 15 0
    Land of Lakes - Heavy Whipping Cream (Ultra Pasterized), 2 tbsp (15mg) 100 0 10 0
    Coffee - Brewed from grounds, 12 fl oz 4 0 0 0
    kroger - cheese and vrggie snack pack, 1 contsiner 140 9 11 5
    Add Food Quick Tools

8%
    80%
    12%

Totals

the numbers with the food are calories, carbs, fat and protein.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Nice work on the plateau. I will have to remember this so I do not get frustrated.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    Here is my yesterday. If you are MFP (most of us are) you can check out our food journals.
    Thanks!

5:30 am Matcha powder with 1T kerrygold 2T HWC
    7:00am Smoothie=8oz Almond milk, 8oz Coconut milk (carton not can), 28g whey (I am using up my whey better choice would be 2 eggs), 1T instant coffee granules, 1T MCT, stevia to taste
    2:00 pm 1.5oz gouda, egg/avocado salad=2 hard boiled eggs, 1 whole avocado, 1T mayo, and a cup of tea with HWC
    7:00pm 2 to 3C mixed greens, 1/2 bell pepper, 1/2C cucumber, protein source (last night it was a chicken thigh), nut and pumpkin seeds if I have the room in the macros (this depends on the protein source), a couple of tablespoons of a good olive oil and a sprinkle of ACV.
    After dinner, I drink tea if I need more fat I add HWC, or I eat some celery with a cream cheese/tampenade mix, or unfortunately last night I got into some pistachios.

I tend to eat the same breakfast and lunch most days, this makes it easier for me to know what to eat for dinner, which also tends to be pretty much the same. I am not really one who needs a lot of variety.

My macros are just a little lower than P's. I think most of us are finding it difficult to get the fat without the protein. Here is a link to a nice article on how to get some good fats...12 Healthy High-Fat Foods Perfect For Nutritional Ketosis