Page 43 of 1157 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553931435431043 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 43

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    My husband and I watched the crossfit games last night. My God, I want to be like those women. Strong and agile. That is my new goal.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    we watched Top Shot.

I have this dress, still, that I wore when I was in my mid 30's (so 20 years ago) and I want to wear it again. I actually had a dream last night as I was just drifting off and I was wearing that dress, we were at my son's Senior Youth day at church and I was having to give a little talk. I can do this, as his youth day is the first weekend of May 2013, a year and a half, if I stay on task. I know I will get back into that dress, when will I is the big question.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

My next measurement goal is 199, I haven't been under 200 in 21 years.

The last time I was under 200, I had gotten food poisoning 2 weeks apart and it kick started a very mean bout with my IBD which lasted another 6 weeks. I did not look or feel good there, that was 14 years ago. Last time I was there legitimately was the first trimester of my first pregnancy 19 years ago.

Good Luck.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

geostump is offline Senior Member
    If you want to check out something crazy, you tube Seal Fit. It's crossfit based but tuned to Navy Seals hell week. A guy we know that owns a crossfit in Columbus went and is starting to incorporate what he learned at seal fit in his box.

Paula, you're still primal even with the extra carbs. Maybe right now the carbs will help with any stress you have.
    Georgette

Ha thanks Geo, but this is what I actually ate yesterday. 3 slices of bread with PB, 5 cc cookies, cinnamon danish, sweet coffee. Chicken, 1/2 bag of combos, coffee. 1pint ice cream. 3 slices of bread with PB, bowl of cheerios, pepperoni and cheese.

On binge days, I eat non stop whenever I can. I only made the list to show you all how ridiculous it is. I think it is hormones, but also stress and compulsions related to the Asperger's syndrome that runs in my family. (I may explain that more one day)
    Or maybe I'm just pissed off at life and certain people therein.

Today I am back on track.

B-1 egg, 3 bacon, protein shake
    L-chicken thigh, 1/2 yellow pepper, large apple
    planned D- chicken and salad
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 10-06-2011 at 09:28 AM.

Funny, when I binge I usually just pick something and eat it all (ie. a big bag of peanut m&m's, or a pint of haagen daas-although I have been known to do potato chips or fritos with the ice cream to get that salt sweet combo), it is almost always between 3 and 4 in the afternoon, or rarely at night.

glad you are back on track.
    Chris
    Unknown

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Paula, when you binge, you go all out!!! I love the pretzel and cheddar combos.
    Georgette

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    wow paula that's impressive! my binges are like demuralist's; i just pick a food and stuff my face until it runs out. hence why i rarely buy ice cream anymore.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    DH bought an ice cream maker years ago, once I knew I could have it whenever I wanted and it was so much better than store bought, the cravings were gone. I haven't had ice cream in years. Of course m&m's do not cross the threshold!
    Chris
    Unknown