Page 428 of 1185 FirstFirst ... 328378418426427428429430438478528928 ... LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 11842

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 428

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Yes, I see what you mean. Parts of my journal might shock some people. I guess I'll have to do my best not to die.

This reminds me, not to be morbid, but I have often thought that I should leave instructions for my husband about getting word to this forum if I should die suddenly. You guys mean a lot to me, I would hate to just disappear.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    My journals had as much of the "good/fun" stuff as the other. I was a different person then.

oh gosh Paula, I would be devastated, don't die! (duh)

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    My handwriting literally changes by the minute. In the same sentence, you can get loopy, spiky, and block. In the same word, you can get both print and cursive. English teachers hated me.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

I went to Catholic School, my handwriting is perfect, very pretty, almost caligraphy. Then got a degree in design, so I have an architectural type of printing. Both are very readable.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    This reminds me, not to be morbid, but I have often thought that I should leave instructions for my husband about getting word to this forum if I should die suddenly. You guys mean a lot to me, I would hate to just disappear.
    I'm on here often enough, and it's saved as a password on my computer, that I THINK Geek would tell y'all. If not, I'm sure it'd get onto facebook and one of y'all would pass the word on.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

That's true. I do have FB crossover too.
    BTW no plans to die, just thinking out loud and I do have some health issues. I almost died 2 years ago, so now I just accept the possibility.

Off to proctor an exam. see you guys later.

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    I have thought about that kind of stuff too. I had a friend log in to my email and contact my Yahoo group when I was in the hospital for a suicide attempt 9 years ago. I don't have passwords written down anywhere. I think I'll write them out/have them printed out somewhere in case something happens.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Hmmm... now that you mention it, I have no way of notifying any of you if something were to happen... Unless Brad posts something on the racing page, no one would see it. Paula would if he does... but why would he? Guess I better put something in the will, huh? lol
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    One of my kids would likely, hopefully, delete my facebook page. Maybe I should tell them to do a RIP thing first to let all my friends know. I don't want anyone to have access to this MDA journal.