Page 425 of 997 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425426427435475525925 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 9966

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 425

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Great videos P. You sing wonderfully and the acting was really good. Is it one of your sons playing Augustus? He was hilarious, as were you.
    My son Mike auditioned for Augustus, But That boy is Thomas who has been doing theater since elementary school. I love that kid. He is very talented and great to work with.

Mike sings in the finale video in his role as Slugworth. The role was created for him during rehearsals because he was working so hard as an understudy. You can see him skulking around in our act 1 scenes.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    I hate taking down Christmas decorations, so depressing. I hate it enough that it is almost enough to keep me from putting them up! But the kids balk, and the year I didn't do it, because we were going to be gone, there just didn't seem to be any Christmas cheer around the house.

DOMS is killing me. I really kicked the exercise back into gear this week. That and finally getting back into ketosis is causing extreme lethargy. A second Bouillon may help, but I am afraid it will wreak havoc with weigh in tomorrow. Stupid thing to worry about, I know

I wanted to state some weight goals for the next few months.
    I have 65 to lose to get to goal. In my dreams, I would like to hit 199 by the next set of musical auditions in late April. Yes I said 36 lbs in 3 months. I think I could get close with HFLC and fewer binges.
    The rumor is that Golden Stone Productions wants to do "Chicago". I would like to have a fighting chance to get the role of Velma Kelly. Though Matron "Mama" Morton fits my size and voice. I had fun playing Mrs. Gloop as you can see from the videos on the last page, but it would be cool to be chosen for such a sexy role. The role of Velma necesitates wearing sexy dresses and lingerie. Better do that squat app daily.

I want to hit 170 by my 3 year Primal Anniversary in September. Like coming out of a fog, I finally feel as if I am getting a handle on this health thing.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    You can do eet, Nikki! Blatant Rob Schneider quote, but I thought its funny and appropriate

No change in weight or inches since Sunday. I was not expecting a change because I went back to the gym full time this weekend. Other changes are apparent, however.
    ***TMI warning. (No, it is not about Viggo). I have leaky bladder syndrome due to 3 big babies, being obese all my life, and having pre diabetes. I love my cardio kick class, but I often moderate the footwork and jumping to avoid leaks. Last night for the first time, I did most of the footwork moves and had no leaks at all. I find this more embarassing for me to talk about than other TMI stuff. It makes me feel older than I am, so this is a very good side benefit to HFVLC

I hope to break into the 220's by 2 /1. In order to reach my wild goal of 36 lbs lost by 5/1, I have to lose 2.6 lbs / week.

I told my husband about my goal and wanting to audition for Velma as well as Mama and he said. "Aim for 50 lbs" I kid you not. He then said,"You are certainly beautiful enough and talented enough to play the role. Why not aim really high?" So, I did not have to kill him. He says he will encourage me on my quest and help me get out to the gym as much as possible.
    To reach my husband's wild goal of 50 lbs by 5/1, I would have to lose 3.6lbs / week.

I am going to report in here weekly to keep me honest and to keep you all abreast of the situation.
    I will have to completely stop the binges. That is a tall order, but I will do it.
    I hear Yoda saying..."Do or Do Not. There is no Try."
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    50 pounds huh? Dang, now I am going to have to work my ass off (literally) to keep up. Nice to see your husband being sane for once, 'beautiful enough and talented enough' indeed. Rock it P.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Brownie points for the hubster! Okay, maybe we'll call them bacon points around here.

Squats are magical things .
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Candy in Wonderland is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    ***TMI warning. (No, it is not about Viggo). I have leaky bladder syndrome due to 3 big babies, being obese all my life, and having pre diabetes. I love my cardio kick class, but I often moderate the footwork and jumping to avoid leaks. Last night for the first time, I did most of the footwork moves and had no leaks at all. I find this more embarassing for me to talk about than other TMI stuff. It makes me feel older than I am, so this is a very good side benefit to HFVLC
    I'm 42 and had the same problem...I got a prescription for physiotherapy. My physiotherapist (a woman) taught me several exercises to do, I have to do them regularly. It's better now most of the time, except when I have to do double unders . I always take some sanitary towels in my purse, so if I see double unders are involved in a WOD I go to the toilet first .
    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Awesome goal.. we are in your corner! See... the hubs has those gems, you just got to dig a bit to get them sometimes!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    hey, the "art of manliness" last week was about T levels for men, and Friday's post was about how to increase them with diet and exercise. I thought of your hubs. NOT that he needs to increase T, but that might be a motivator for him to do what he needs to do (essentially HIIT and Primal EMF!). good post.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 (a 4:3) fast diet with real food.