Page 421 of 1134 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421422423431471521921 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 11340

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 421

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Wow. Intriguing. I have found I sleep pretty well with magnesium, but I always wake up groggy in the morning. Now I'm VERY interested in trying the 5-htp to see if there's a difference or not.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    FYI My armband looks like the Link only black, but is more like the Core in features.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I'll be "shopping" for these and see what I can come up with. Thanks for the advice.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    I wanted to get a fitbit but now I see that it's worn on the shirt? Odd. I'm looking at a GoWearFit device now. Which one do you have? I'm thinking of getting the core, but the pages aren't loading for me. *sigh*

A bodybugg would be cool too, but I think it's much bigger and bulkier than the GoWearFit.
    fitbit can be worn about anywhere. It comes with a strap for the wrist as well. I wear in under my shirt hanging on my bra.. not noticeable.. but it can go on the waist etc. as well.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Yes the subscription for my GWF is $6.95/ month. Totally worth it. Chris does Fitbit have a site subscription?
    the fitbit site is free
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

So my sleep efficiency is 94% today. I woke up 5 times, but two of those were my husband's fault. Ate clean yesterday, Feeling Good today. Looking forward to the 3 day weekend.

canio6 Guest
    Sounds like you are doing great P. Woot Woot! Enjoy the three-day.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    the gowearfit likely gives more precise info than the fitbit, but the fitbit gives me what I need, and I had a problem with the idea of a monthly subscription fee, to DH monthly fees drive him way crazier than just paying a bigger price and being done with it. I don't want it to tell me calories burned because I don't believe it or use that info in calculating what I eat. Steps and sleep is all I care about. I have no idea how the fitbit knows I am awake versus just turning over, but it does. I have had nights (unfortunately very rare) where I have slept through without a wake up, and I know that I changed positions during the night because I take off my headphones in my sleep and wake up facing DH instead of away from him.

gotta love a 3 day weekend!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

The cool thing about the calories burned and the exercise METS, is that you can clearly see when you metabolism is firing up and what causes that. Since I exercise a lot, it is a good thing to know. In addition Most BMR calculators put my avg cals burned while just sitting around at 2400. The truth is on a lazy day, I actually burn only 2100-2300 cals. Since I do believe calories count in some ways, this information is important to me.

The fitbit did not exist when I got my GWF. I might have considered the FB otherwise, I still consider the $7.00 to be worth the extra perks that I get from my device.

This conversation will be helpful for others who are deciding between the two.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    No 3-day weekend for me . Enjoy yours! Glad you got some good sleep.

I'm curious about those wake-up periods overnight. Do you remember consciously waking at those times, or is more of a reading of your body coming out of a certain state, but you might not be consciously awake?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).