Page 415 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417425465515915 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 11343

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 415

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Shop Now
    Glad you enjoyed it. I love it. Richard Armitage (Thorin) makes one fine dwarf.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    It is a draggy Monday. It doesn't help that my husband and I are fighting about money...again.

canio6 Guest
    Draggy Mondays are never any fun. Neither is fighting about money. I hope it gets better P.

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Stupid Mondays and money!!!! Good for you for fighting a food binge. Last night I had terrible PMS, it was a rough week for that, so I came home, did a couple of chores, and then MADE myself sit down an color.

I notice that my tendency is to do all that I "have" or am "supposed" to do before I do anything enjoyable. I also notice that my hubs will do what he wants (watch football, play video games, dj) before he does one damn chore. So I am following his lead a little to help reduce stress. The coloring really did ease me, and I had a pretty chakra to frame for my wall in my lady's room when I was done. I am trying to find healthy ways to deal with stress, instead of using addictions that hurt me to do relieve stress. If only I could get addicted to yoga or something good for me!

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Just cannot understand why it isn't easier to adopt an addiction that is good for you? Yoga or painting...I only think to paint when I am feeling good and only then do it when I am "done" with what I "need" to do.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

tomi is online now Senior Member
    well - I think there are the rare few in the world who are addicted to "healthy" habits like running or biking. We have a lady in our area who runs every single day! And she's terribly thin - looks anorexic. She ran while she was pregnant - then put the baby in a run-stroller and now I see her running with her little girl biking beside her. but I totally agree with what you're saying - I'd like to be addicted to something productive and income producing! I just haven't found it yet!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    I wish I was addicted to making money...or was at least good at it. Just a middle-class worker bee here!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    yeah for fending off a binge and the gym time you got in. The stress this weekend with dd had me cleaning the house like a crazy lady with spurts of crafting in between so I totally feel for your stressful times.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Here's hoping for a great Tuesday!

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Pebbles, I hope you are feeling okay today. Money issues are the pits. And so is all the stress that comes with it.