Page 414 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 314364404412413414415416424464514914 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 11581

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 414

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Just catching up, glad to hear you're doing so well! Your MIL's crisis must have been stressful, and yet you managed.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    God to hear that overall, the week has been a success.
    Georgette

tomi is offline Senior Member
    You're doing great! Nice way to handle the "wanna binge" monster! I did the same last night - rough day emotionally - and I wanted some COMFORT in the way of food. I managed to stave off the beast by doing the same thing you did - I talked my way through it and out of it. I'm 11 days CLEAN eating and I don't want to blow it! And this morning I saw victory on the scale! Finally under 180!!! 179.2.!!!

There is always going to be ripples and bumps that make us want to use food to "fix" it for the moment - I think we're all learning how to turn off that part of our brain!

Nice job!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    I get Boyfriend non-paleo things all the time. It makes him happy and it makes me happy that he's happy. He can make his own choices.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    I do the same with DH. He's Asian, so there's always going to rice at our house. However, he eats a lot less than he used to and now when he does, it doesn't bother me because he pretty much eats like I do since I'm the cook

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    I have not had the amazing bump in energy yet, but I am feeling better. I feel like this is probably the only way I have eaten where success breeds success as opposed to success being a challenge to see if I will still lose if I cheat or how much can I cheat and still keep losing. Here it feels so good no need to cheat! I am very excited for you Paula, I know that keeping out of the binge zone is mentally as well as physically very important for you and it makes me very happy to see you talking yourself out of one even in some very stressful times!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Today I am finally going to see "The Hobbit". Yay!

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Woohoo!
    I've seen it (twice), tell me what you think.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    I am in love with a dwarf...ok 12 dwarves, but especially Thorin, the king. "The Hobbit" was awesome.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    we always wait until the movies come out on DVD. We have a 65" tv --- so it almost like being at the theater! Not really - but I can't bare handing over $26 to sit in a theater! But I am very anxious to see The Hobbit! I love all the LOTRs movies!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.