Page 412 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414422462512912 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 10857

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 412

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I've also read (probably part of the same theory) that when you're tired, your body is searching for energy to keep you away - hence the hunger. Of course, it doesn't (for a lot of us -- though it does with my DH) burn it all off.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Y'all are in my thoughts. The fact that it was primal food and not junk isn't just a step but leap in the right direction!
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Hope everyone is feeling better! Gosh - what a storm of illness! Be good to yourself and try to get plenty of rest.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:
    Highest weight: 216
    Current weight: 189 (7-16-14)
    Goal weight: 140

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Well, I was sitting here last night about 7:30, Reading what you all wrote and planning a sugar binge at the same time. Then I said to myself. "Paula, you have 10 clean days. Go to bed." (Even my fat binge still gave me macros of 80/15/5. I just blew out the calorie count). I think the theories about poor sleep causing cravings / binges is very true. The trick is to make yourself go to bed before something bad happens. I slept 7.5-8 hrs of the 9 I was in bed. (My monitor cut out for a while)
    I feel like a new person today and I am still on track. : )

On a side note, I take Natural Calm Magnesium at night. Sometimes I feel as if it jacks me up so I can't fall asleep. Last night I skipped it and can see on my sleep read out that I was asleep within 15 min of laying down. So the Mag is being moved to the morning.

Thanks for your support everyone.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 01-11-2013 at 05:57 AM.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Knowing that you talked yourself out of a binge is a huge, huge step. Way proud of you.
    Georgette

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Knowing that you talked yourself out of a binge is a huge, huge step. Way proud of you.
    Ditto!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Ditto!
    and ditto again. Nicely done P!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Well, I was sitting here last night about 7:30, Reading what you all wrote and planning a sugar binge at the same time. Then I said to myself. "Paula, you have 10 clean days. Go to bed." (Even my fat binge still gave me macros of 80/15/5. I just blew out the calorie count). I think the theories about poor sleep causing cravings / binges is very true. The trick is to make yourself go to bed before something bad happens. I slept 7.5-8 hrs of the 9 I was in bed. (My monitor cut out for a while)
    I feel like a new person today and I am still on track. : )

On a side note, I take Natural Calm Magnesium at night. Sometimes I feel as if it jacks me up so I can't fall asleep. Last night I skipped it and can see on my sleep read out that I was asleep within 15 min of laying down. So the Mag is being moved to the morning.

Thanks for your support everyone.
    Crap! I feel so selfish in my stupor and misery yesterday I missed the most about the MIL. I am glad she is doing better and seems like she is on the road to recovery.

Look at you!! You stopped and thought about the binge before indulging! I am so proud of you. Its a huge step sista!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Lady, you had enough on your plate yesterday! Thanks for the thoughts.

Zee
    Zee is offline Senior Member
    Been lurking a bit here but wanted to chime in with my well wishes for your MIL, and congratulations on your successes this week. You're an inspiration, lady.