Page 409 of 1184 FirstFirst ... 309359399407408409410411419459509909 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 11834

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 409

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Paula, go you on your EMF!!!! And thank YOU for inspiring the group. It's awesome.

I was single a long time before marrying and an only child who lived alone for many of my adult years. It's been challenging for me to deal with living and caring for a man in my house. I hav e to remind myself how lonely and lackluster life could be when I was on my own.

I am in rehearsals right now and still dealing with dinner most nights bc he works nights, or goes to school on the other nights. I was just thinking last night that he gets soooo much help from me when he is busy, but when I am busy, I don't. If he doesn't get a day job with steady pay soon, I may not be able to be as sweet and supportive a wife as I usually am. When I have pms, my deeper feelings tend to fall out too. My therapist told me once those were feeling I wasn't dealing with and the hormones just let the veil down on them. So I always examine things I get upset about during that time, so I can let them out or let them go. If only I could just hang out in the red tent and not deal with all of that for a few days, it would be amazing.

Keep it up, the dealing with your emotions and self care. It is important work for ourselves and our loved ones.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Our family all gets the flu shot, with my IBD flu could be deadly.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    ****Prayers needed, My MIL went into the hospital in Florida for a pacemaker implantation today. Before they could take her to surgery, she went into acute congestive heart failure. She herself called my poor husband gasping for breath. My husband spoke to the nurses. They have her hooked up to monitors oxygen etc. Waiting for news.

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Sending positive energy. I hope all goes well. My grandmother got a pacemaker a couple of years ago and it's been great for her.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    eeek, it is so hard when you aren't there with them. It is probably especially so for him being a nurse. thoughts and prayers.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Feeling nauseous and headachey today. Hope it isn't the flu. My students are going to the nurse in droves.
    Apparently there is a flu epidemic in 41 states. Hopefully it isn't that. Good luck!

I think my problem may be sheer exhaustion. Not getting any further symptoms, but feel as if I could sleep at my desk.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Apparently there is a flu epidemic in 41 states. Hopefully it isn't that. Good luck!
    Seems that LOTS of people at the cube farm and lots of vendors I deal with are getting hit with the flu.

Luckily I decided against getting it this year.

I decided against the flu shot this year. Hope I don't regret it.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I got the shot, just to shut my GP up.

Doesn't seem to make any damned difference, frankly. My immune system has always been cast-iron strong. Figure, can't hurt, so big deal.