Page 405 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 305355395403404405406407415455505905 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 11581

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 405

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Thinking of you, Pebbles, and sending prayers your way for a calm, pleasant day.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Hope you have a GREAT day!
    -- Ruth

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    I hope today is a better day on the home front. I am thinking of you! I love the line from the movie Freaky Friday with Jamie Curtis " Have a good day!! Make good choices!!"
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    My 2 cents: often as parents we can feel really scared about the future of our kids - and not knowing how to handle it - we handle it poorly. Does Billy understand that his dad loves him, but isn't very good at handling the stressful stuff?

I like the suggestion by FW to try to help your husband see that there is a better approach than what is being done now.

Hope it all works out............ kids have a way of taking their life into their own hands and making a good go of it! I mean - look at all of us......... we all suffered at the hands of parents who didn't always do things right - and we're all doing pretty good.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    OMG Paula I finally finished reading your journal after 2 days.
    What crazy times you have had.
    Hows things with the bingeing? Has the hflc helped? I used to binge so so bad, I don't really know how it stopped, I was still doing it during the time of primal ups and downs. But I haven't binged for months. I wish I had the answer for you.
    The Geneen Roth books helped a little (I think I remember you mentioning them).
    But the high fat low carb has helped me to feel amazing. But I think we just have to take one day at a time hey.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Paula, hope you had a good weigh in this morning, and if not that you don't let it determine your attitude for the rest of the day.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Hope today is well! Thanks for all the notes in my journal yesterday
    -- Ruth

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    EMF Report Wt. 238.6-9lbs, still 5 lbs up from Christmas eve weight. However this is only day 6. I also lost about 5 inches.

This router thing is driving me crazy. The modem is fine and the router seems fine, but won't communicate with the modem. Everything was working fine until December 22nd. I think Time Warner Cable made some changes that messed with the router. I spent 2 hrs trying to fix it again this morning, hence the late report. Unfortunately, I can't get help from Belkin without paying and TWC tells me to call Belkin or upgrade my internet service.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 01-06-2013 at 07:58 AM.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Tomi Thanks for the comment. I think that is exactly what is going on. I wish, like the guys suggested, that I could somehow show him what he is doing.

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Nice work, P. How're you feeling (emotionally, physically)? I hope the HFLC is helping in all regards!

I wish I had some suggestions for the internet issue. I don't deal with home networks much, just corporate, and that's a whole different animal. Depending on how it's malfunctioning, resetting is usually the first step. For the modem, that just means unplugging it entirely (from both the cable & the power) for 60 seconds to discharge. For the router, you can do the same (unplug from modem & from power). Assuming you are using wireless, you could probably reset the network you are using (make one again from scratch), but I doubt that'd be necessary. I hope it sorts itself out!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).