Page 400 of 1184 FirstFirst ... 300350390398399400401402410450500900 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 11834

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 400

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Gee, I hope that doesn't apply to journal responses.

I can't imagine you not being nice, but my husband calls me "pollyanna". :P
    Sadly it does, but probably not PMs

That is kind of you to say. I am very English in my mannerisms. The more I like you the less polite I am. If I am very polite to you chances are I want you to drop dead. That said, I tend to be very nice outwardly. I am just not very nice inside my head. I restrain myself due to expected societal norms.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    I have done away with so many of my books and am about 95% kindle. No room for books in my small house.
    I'm with you. A 1BR apt has no space for several bookcases. I need to put them in storage like jenn26point2.

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    The more polite, brisk, and restrained I am, the less I like you. Just because I'm smiling doesn't mean I like you. I may be imagining pimp slapping you. If I'm cussing and threatening to kick you, I have accepted you as at least a minor friend.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Sadly it does, but probably not PMs.
    I'm so relieved.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    The more polite, brisk, and restrained I am, the less I like you. Just because I'm smiling doesn't mean I like you. I may be imagining pimp slapping you. If I'm cussing and threatening to kick you, I have accepted you as at least a minor friend.
    So a major friendship could result in loss of a limb?

If I am polite I am generally not smiling. I don't smile at people I do not like. Apparently I have a very expressive face. As such, I have to be very careful to keep facial expressions neutral with those I want to pimp slap so as to avoid my face giving me away. So neutral look and ultra-politness means I am probably hoping you contract a painful case of genital herpes.

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    My face is very expressive as well, but I've learned to turn the "go die" glare into a polite Southern Belle smile of "that's nice, honey, go fuck a pine cone."
    And you can ask most of my Guys, they've all been kicked repeatedly.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I get sickenly sweet and a very cold tone to my voice if I don't like you. If I do like you, I am very sarcastic and funny. Pretty much my normal self. My face is full of expression, but I don't care if I hide it or not.
    Georgette

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    My face is full of expression, but I don't care if I hide it or not.
    this.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Most people can figure out if I don't like them. I've had people ask why I don't like them, I tell them I just don't and walk away.
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    ouch. My face is so expressive, my husband can tell when I am annoyed at him even if I don't want him to know. Unfortunately, this causes him to sometimes read things that aren't there.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67