Page 395 of 1157 FirstFirst ... 295345385393394395396397405445495895 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 11567

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 395

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Sugar Eaters, loosely based on AA (without the religious aspect.) We could get it started, I could write the books, we could make a mint. Maybe I'll start with a thread on here though, once I get the steps lined out.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    "The Mood Cure" claims that amino acids and other supplements can cure addictions (they focus on pot & sugar, I think). So does "Depression-free: Naturally", which was originally a 7 steps to sobriety book.

Drssgchic reviewed a documentary that made me think of you, P. Definition of Diet cattaillady
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    I believe the HC is unintentional, due to her binges, not because she wants to eat HC.
    It seems like it's much easier for me to stick to LC than it is for Mrs. FW. The weekend comes and the grocery store is a wonderland of carbs into which she glides wide-eyed. So maybe a few well-placed carbs during the week would mitigate the swings? Taters? Maybe even a little rice? Root veggies (turnips, beets, parsnips)?

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    "The Mood Cure" claims that amino acids and other supplements can cure addictions (they focus on pot & sugar, I think). So does "Depression-free: Naturally", which was originally a 7 steps to sobriety book.

Drssgchic reviewed a documentary that made me think of you, P. Definition of Diet cattaillady
    Maybe I should look into this. I love my wine far too much.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    It had a very vegetarian slant and propped up juicing- but it was slanted so it was positive about nutrients and basically didn't mention meat. But thanks for linking to me
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    It had a very vegetarian slant and propped up juicing- but it was slanted so it was positive about nutrients and basically didn't mention meat. But thanks for linking to me
    I figured the idea of finding the origin for one's fat gains was a helpful reflection for some. And nutrients! Never forget those nutrients. I think they sometimes get lost in the wayside in the overarching primal/paleo community. I pay attention to them more than others because I'm still hoping one of them will fix what ails me.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Hey Paula! This is probably not important, but I was reading Dr. Attia's blog today and specifically searched for his bouillon use b/c I wanted to see how he justified the not-so-primal ingredients (he explained it quite well and eliminated my fears of consuming such products). Anyhow, I noticed he mentions he uses Knorr and not HerbOx. Not sure if that's important, but thought I would pass that along.

And I got the HerbOx as you recommended. It needs salt. lol
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    hang in there Paula. Its a new day. Plan plan plan and drink your broth Fat bomb bons might help
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    James, Sabine got it right. The HC is due to binging.

Jenn I think the bouillon brands all have basically the same terrible ingredients, but I find them helpful. I'll have to cheeck his blog for the explanation.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement. I have been doing organization projects in my basement. Yesterday I made another $800 clothing donation to the Salvation army which should help with taxes. I also returned an ugly impractical sweater and was able to replace it with 2 simple solid color cardigans due to post xmas sales.

Today my artist son and I went through all of the art supplies and organized the new office/study/guest space.

Tomorrow I intend to go through clothes being kept for my youngest and the xmas decoration boxes. Will we actually throw anything out? IDK...lots of emotional attachment.

2 clean days, but the temptation to eat sugar is intense. COOOOKIES!!!
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Toss out the cookays!!!!! I know easier said than done with the husband and kids around.

Two binge free days are a good start. Keep it going.
    Georgette