Page 380 of 1157 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390430480880 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 11561

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 380

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    +1
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Hope you are doing okay. I have been thinking about all my teacher friends today, with this horrible news. Stay safe.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Thank You.
    There is no way we can protect ourselves or the students from such things. My HS has an in house "police force" of moonlighting city police officers and state troopers so we are safer than most. I am grateful for them.

Prayers for the families who have lost loved ones in this horrible event.

My husband and middle son just left to do the Santa run on the Fire Truck around our district. My husband is Santa and my son is his Elf that hands out candy canes.

I am so proud of them today for bringing a little happiness to a grief stricken, weary world.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    My husband and middle son just left to do the Santa run on the Fire Truck around our district. My husband is Santa and my son is his Elf that hands out candy canes.

I am so proud of them today for bringing a little happiness to a grief stricken, weary world.

Good for them. I hope they have fun and that those they interact with do as well.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I have a friend that dresses as Santa every year and he loves it. Glad to see your husband did that.
    Georgette

Apparently my 14 yr old got choked up when He and Santa arrived at a door after walking down a long driveway and they could hear a little girl yelling "Mommy, Mommy Santa's Here!" He told his father that he wants to be the FH Santa some day. My husband said that they went through double the amount of candy canes than other years. It seems that many families made a point of being around today. Even some adults without kids were happy to see them. They were given some delicious homemade cookies, by one couple.

Eat Moar Fat Report I have six clean EMF days in (Macros 70-75f /20-25p /5c)

Wt. 232.2 (new recent low) -10.6 ***Note that I was very bloated from bingeing

I lost 4 inches in various places, but gained an inch in my Bust SCORE! -3 in

BF% 40% down to 39.2%

BMI 34.4 down to 33.4

I have been feeling great. I have not had carb flu at all. I attribute this to drinking a cup of my bone broth with dinner every night. Cravings have been light to nonexistent. Sleep is improving. I am working back up to my old workout schedule, but taking it slow. I have cut supplements down to a minimum (for me).

Multivitamin
    B-complex
    D3
    Maca
    iodine & selenium
    calcium
    magnesium (N. calm)
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 12-16-2012 at 05:50 AM. Reason: edited macros

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    What a great start! Congratulations, Pebbles. I'm especially glad to hear about the lack of 'carb flu' and the minimal cravings.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Yeah!!! I am scooting my way in the LCHF direction and I am amazed at how much of a difference 1 day makes. My macros are not as far in it as yours but I am getting there. Congrats.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day