Page 38 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048881385381038 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 38

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    TTOM makes for some crazy decisions sometimes!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    oh dear, pinched nerve! i know how that feels! i hope you feel better soon.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    I hope it is better by the time I go try on dresses Thursday or Friday.

I am sure the prospect of a new dress will help the healing process considerably!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

I'm almost afraid to say it but...I feel better today. I think I slept through the night and my back is definitely on the mend. My body also let go of some of the inflamation weight it had been holding onto because my muscles were so seized up. I am NOT goinig to the gym today. Resting until Friday night.
    Dress shopping tomorrow after school. Yay! I hope I don't end up feeling disappointed in how I look. Primal tends to make me feel more beautiful and thinner than I actually am.
    That reminds me of a "stupid man" story that I told in someone else's journal but not here... When I saw the dress up pics my husband took of my niece and I, I said "Why does your camera make me look so fat? Is it set on wide angle?". He responded, "Well honey, you are still over 200 pounds." I gave him the look. You know, the look that says "Back away stupid man! Don't you see your death in my eyes?" He realized that he was in trouble, but it was too late. That night in our house was like the Seinfeld "soup nazi" episode. "No soup (sex) for you!"

My husband has learned it is best to keep most comments to himself. It means he doesn't give compliments either, but the last time he gave me a "compliment" on how I looked it was on our way to a fancy party and the compliment was "oh good you are not wearing that black thing again".
    Chris
    Unknown

LOL, Why do such stupid things come out of a man's mouth. My husband is generally a smart man.

yep, I consider my hubby the smartest man I know. It worries me sometimes that he might be saying this kind of stupid stuff at work (he is a professor).
    Chris
    Unknown

SOOOOO...Last night I was sitting home after work and decided to check the sales at Kohl's department store in preparation for my shopping trip today. It turned out that their anniversary sale 15% off anything in the store was ending yesterday. It was 7:00pm, I jumped up got dressed and drove 25 miles back to the city where I work to go shopping. This is so not like me.

WELL...I found two dresses! A flirty little black dress with cap sleeves and a plungeing neckline by Chaps AND a golden brown, long sleeved, super plungeing, form fitting, show off your ass little number by J LO. I have no idea where I will wear that one but WOW is it sexy. Can't wait to get all dressed up on Saturday and take pictures. By the way, I only spent $125.00 for both dresses and a shirt and underwear for my husband. And I earned $20 in kohl's cash to spend on anything in the store.

Awesome!! Can't wait to see the pics. Congrats on a successful hunt!
    Chris
    Unknown