Page 379 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 279329369377378379380381389429479879 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 11824

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 379

Zee
    Zee is offline Senior Member
    Congratulations on the new car. Gorgeous picture (and the car looks pretty good, too)!

Sorry to hear about all the other issues, hopefully things will settle down soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    1 Corinthians 9:27 "But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified." (This one is about hypocrisy. Love it. How can I convince people about this amazing WOL if I am not successful myself?)
    Awesome.

TGIF!!

geostump is online now Senior Member
    You definitely deserve a TGIF.

Financially, we won't be able to do any kind of savings until this time next year(Chapter 13 will be done and paid off). Plus, with the way Clint's job is looking, him getting a second job may be the key to survival(just getting by). He's one of the few people at the shop to have over 30 hours for the week. Last week, he was the only one who had 50 hours. Even though this is the slow season, its dead. Most of the guys are either looking for a second job or looking for a new full time job entirely. I've even thought about getting a second job, but Clint said that shouldn't be my responsibility, it should be his.
    Georgette

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    You seem very relieved, which is good to hear, as opposed to stressed. "TGIF" should be about letting go of the week-time's worries and embracing some celebration and relaxation times for the weekend. It sounds like that's where you're at
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    You seem very relieved, which is good to hear, as opposed to stressed. "TGIF" should be about letting go of the week-time's worries and embracing some celebration and relaxation times for the weekend. It sounds like that's where you're at
    ^ I second ^
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    +1
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Hope you are doing okay. I have been thinking about all my teacher friends today, with this horrible news. Stay safe.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Thank You.
    There is no way we can protect ourselves or the students from such things. My HS has an in house "police force" of moonlighting city police officers and state troopers so we are safer than most. I am grateful for them.

Prayers for the families who have lost loved ones in this horrible event.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    My husband and middle son just left to do the Santa run on the Fire Truck around our district. My husband is Santa and my son is his Elf that hands out candy canes.

I am so proud of them today for bringing a little happiness to a grief stricken, weary world.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    My husband and middle son just left to do the Santa run on the Fire Truck around our district. My husband is Santa and my son is his Elf that hands out candy canes.

I am so proud of them today for bringing a little happiness to a grief stricken, weary world.

Good for them. I hope they have fun and that those they interact with do as well.

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I have a friend that dresses as Santa every year and he loves it. Glad to see your husband did that.
    Georgette