Page 371 of 1184 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381421471871 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 11836

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 371

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Yeah Paula!! I usually make soup out of mine, it is an easy way to get veggies in at lunch. Did you use the crock pot or do it on the stove top?
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Bone broth with pesto! Double yum.

Good luck with the car repairs today, and getting a ride.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Chris - Stove Top

SOooo tired today. Husband and I got into a conversation at 1 am. It was a good one, but it interrupted a deep sleep. My husband is exhausted too and has to work the evening shift again tonight.

I probably won't get my car back today.

Geez, hope I can snap out of Zombie mode and get some work done today.

canio6 Guest
    Good luck getting through the day. Hopefully it will be a relaxing weekend for you.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    I do the turkey on the stove top, but beef broth in the crock. The turkey doesn't fit in the crock and takes less cooking. The beef bones I keep in the crock pot for at least 48 hours.

So sorry about the zombie mode, that is so hard to overcome, hopefully an early night tonight or as canio6 said a relaxing weekend.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

geostump is online now Senior Member
    The only mechanics that I know of who listen to me when something is wrong with a car are Clint and his friends. It sucks that most male mechanics won't listen to women. I think its awesome that this industry is employing more women in the field and they do amazing work. Maybe there will be service in the future.
    Georgette

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Every time I've gone in for something on my car, it's been "I'm reasonably certain it's this. Check it first. If that's not it, call me so I can make the decision before you fix it." I've never been wrong yet.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Uh Oh. I am starting to shop for a new car. I looked up "best, least expensive cars". Made a wish list and started looking online at local dealers.
    Note to Self: You cannot buy a new car until the end of June 2013!!!!

In the end, I will have just put $1000.00 into the PT Cruiser. We will be done paying off our van in January. I wanted to go as long as we could without a car payment. Even so, I feel an impulse buy coming on. So tired of fixing this car even if it was my Mom's.

Funny Story: When I called the mechanic to let him know about the car, he actually sighed. LOL

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I feel your pain for car issues. I expected to have mine back today but I am stuck in the rental over the weekend. Hopefully I get my car Monday.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.