Page 367 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367368369377417467867 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 11320

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 367

Shop Now
    You apologize too much for contents of your journal... it's your life! If someone doesn't like it, they can read something else!

Even though I do not agree with everything the Church teaches, I enjoy our church quite a bit. Sundays when we go to a different parish don't have the same feeling of community. It's an old church in a poor part of the city, and not the closest to us geographically, but it is where we got married, and I like the diversity, the feeling that we know most of the people, and the spiritual peace that we receive there.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Yes, apologizing is in my nature. That does not gel well with my new outgoing personality.

BTW I had to scramble to explain your comment on FB. My husband is a very smart man. I guess he is not reading this journal, otherwise he would have understood your reference.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Not apologizing in my journal was the first step for me apologizing less for things that aren't my fault & that I can't control in my everyday life. It seriously helps!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    EGADS, so glad my hubby doesn't do facebook or read my journals. Gotta have some privacy.

p.s. totally unrelated, but I have turned DH onto a blog (he has never before read one!) it is called The Art of Manliness | Men’s Interests and Lifestyle it is really quite good, and there are more than a couple of articles about how to treat your spouse, and relationship type articles as well as the last one about how to make a leather wallet that will last the rest of your life and the one about tactical use of a flashlight.

It has taken me a lot of work to first stop apologizing for being fat (I used to try to say something so that the person I was talking to knew that I knew?!? Charming, I stopped), and that actually stopped me from apologizing for things that are not my fault or that I really shouldn't be apologizing for. It was hard, good luck!

Sabine is online now Senior Member
    I can barely get my Honey to read the notes I leave him: I can't imagine him wading through my journal!

tomi is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Thanks, I may have some lurkers who might get offended. The rest of you crazies are OK, I'm sure.
    anything is permissible within the confines of a marriage - as long as both are in agreement.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Back to school today.

Husband took me to have sushi for lunch. Messed with my macros a little, but tasted soooo good.

My car overheated yesterday, so we have to do some fancy footwork this morning. Grrr to bad timing. At least it happened in the driveway. I have to replace the radiator on this car every 2 years. No idea why. Going to fill it with coolant and try to drive it to the shop in the next town with my husband following. (Hopefully it won't need to be towed.) Then he will take me to school. From there, I have to find a ride home.

Maybe it is time for a new car. Damnit, we are just about to pay off the van. Was hoping to save some money.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Sabine is online now Senior Member
    That was our main push to get a new vehicle. Honey said he would rather have a steady car payment, than wildly fluctuating, expensive car repairs. Our radiator was $800! At a time we really could not afford it. And less than a week later, it was something else!

Are you into sashimi, at all, or do you really like the rice/fish combo? I am thinking of asking for that Sushi-EZ saw on Amazon for Christmas, so I can make sushi rolls (with less rice and more fish) at home. I know the girls would LOVE to have a lunch of that once a week. Well, me too.

Good luck driving it today.

Went to a friend's sushi restaurant and had something called a poke (pronounced pokie) bowl it is basically rice on the bottom with all the sushi stuff on top. YUM, I just skipped the rice.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day