Page 360 of 1174 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370410460860 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 11731

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 360

canio6 Guest
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Took my detox bath. Full report in Nameless Wonder's journal.
    PS a second cat came to investigate my smell
    If I click over to nameless's journal and there are not pictures, well, we'll have words. Actually, we will have crushing disappointment but still...yeah.....

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    If I click over to nameless's journal and there are not pictures, well, we'll have words. Actually, we will have crushing disappointment but still...yeah.....

If I had pictures, I would put them in MY journal. I'm not quite ready for that kind of exposure, but thanks for the interest.

canio6 Guest
    If I had pictures, I would put them in MY journal. I'm not quite ready for that kind of exposure, but thanks for the interest.
    no lottery win, no pictures - talk about a day of crushed dreams :P

Thanks for the smile, love.

canio6 Guest
    Thanks for the smile, love.
    I'm sure it looks beautiful on you Chin up P, you'll rock this.

Yes. Tomorrow is a new day with a new plan. Time to go to bed and recharge. Actually, my husband already warned me that he plans to wake me up when he gets home from work. Geez, Men are confusing.

canio6 Guest
    Geez, Men are confusing.
    We prefer the term mysterious.

I think Yesterday's blog post was meant especially for me.

This morning I weighed and measured everything just for a reality check. I am restarting a W30 style eating plan today, but will not make progress reports. Even though I was only clean of dairy grains and sugar for 5 days, my body reacted with pain, bloating and gas to their reintroduction.

I learned that aromatherapy oils should not necessarily be used in the bath. I have several itchy patches today.

I guess one could say that my husband and I have "made up". I am hopeful, but I tend to end up in the dog house over small things lately.

Thanks again for all the support yesterday.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Yay for self-reviving dryers. And all the other stuff.

Pet peeve, though. Run-on sentence ahead. I know(in general!) men use sex to make-up and get the good feelings afterwards, whereas women like to make-up in other ways, and get the maid-up FEELINGS before they have the sex, and sometimes you go ahead and have the sex before you (the female) feels made-up, because, hey, the fact that he WANTS to make-up, even though it is his way and not yours, makes you feel like going along, but afterwards, when he is is the glow of 'we've made-up', why, oh why, do your feelings get swept aside, as if ALL the making up is done, and not just part of it?

Don't know if that is at all relevant to you, but it has happened to me a time or two, and boy, does it irk. Honey will feel like I'm starting the fight again, when really, I just want him to complete the make-up process for me, the way I did for him.

Good to know about the aromatherapy oils. I'm thinking of trying that bath today, after so many of you were jumping in the tub yesterday and feeling results, but I'll stick with the basics, just in case.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I think aromatherapy oils often require some kind of lotion/oil for application, to avoid irritation. So that may be why they don't work so well in a bath, which is just water. Or maybe it's just certain oils that can be problematic. I don't have any experience with them!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).