Page 359 of 1185 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369409459859 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 11841

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 359

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Made it through the school day. My students thought that my red eyes were due to being tired. That worked for me.

I'm home with my boys now. My kids are awesome. I gave them the rest of the candy I bought on the way home to binge on. I am feeling the urge to drink hot tea and not eat anymore today.

Oh, I have a funny story for you guys. About 2 months ago, our clothes dryer stopped working. It would start but then shut off after 1 minute. I cleaned out the entire thing including the hose and vent, but it still wouldn't work. So we have been washing 1 load of laundry at a day and drying it on a wooden rack near the wood stove. We finally came up with enough money to fix it so we called the repair guy. He thought it was odd and suggested that we try it one more time before he came out here. Lo and behold the darn thing works again. Somehow it reset itself. Maybe during the last power outage we had? We saved about $200 and learned a lot about drying clothes the old fashioned way.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    That's awesome about the dryer! I always found that drying clothes on a rack left them rather stiff but I think that might have to do with air circulation.

Enjoy your evening! Maybe you should take a detox bath too (I think it was tomi that put a link for the "ingredients" in my journal).
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Well I'm at the gym on the arc trainer. Zumba starts next Thursday. I'll have do about 15min and then head back home. I read the bath link. I may do it tonight.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    I did it! Make sure you have something to sip (but use the toilet first). I feel fairly dehydrated, but it completely took my bloat away.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    I did it too! It felt really good! I didn't make the entire 40 minutes, but I think I did 35 - close enough. I would say I felt less bloat also - that is definitely worth putting it on my weekly to do list! I also had a short lived headache and overall "drag" after I got out - so it must have done something in the way of a true detox I need to buy more baking soda and epsom salts, oh and ginger root. Next time I think I'll go for some mint also. Not doing the oils, cuz I really hate cleaning that oil out of the tub when I'm done - plus, its a jetted garden sized tub - and the oils aren't so good for the plumbing. I might get a little mesh bag for the ginger root and mint leaves to go in so they don't get sucked into the intake thingy
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Took my detox bath. Full report in Nameless Wonder's journal.
    PS a second cat came to investigate my smell

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Took my detox bath. Full report in Nameless Wonder's journal.
    PS a second cat came to investigate my smell
    If I click over to nameless's journal and there are not pictures, well, we'll have words. Actually, we will have crushing disappointment but still...yeah.....

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    If I click over to nameless's journal and there are not pictures, well, we'll have words. Actually, we will have crushing disappointment but still...yeah.....

If I had pictures, I would put them in MY journal. I'm not quite ready for that kind of exposure, but thanks for the interest.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    If I had pictures, I would put them in MY journal. I'm not quite ready for that kind of exposure, but thanks for the interest.
    no lottery win, no pictures - talk about a day of crushed dreams :P

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thanks for the smile, love.