Page 354 of 1156 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356364404454854 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 11551

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 354

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    sorry things are rough with the hubs. This too shall pass though (as a single person saying that knows nothing of marriage). Look at you conquering your demons. Nut butters?? Beats the alternative. Be the NIKE commercial!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    I agree that nut butters are better than the alternative. My almond butter is gone and I did not buy more. It's not worth the pain it causes in my knee
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Go for it Pebbles! I hope your meeting is a huge success!

I am proud of you for picking a very challenging time to do a W30. It is tough, with parents, family, and just the general stress of the season. Add in a review and you are a super woman!

I guess I am doing a Whole 30, except I am using stevia for now. I am struggling with a bunch of things at the moment, so I am giving myself some room to layer in changes. Good for you on going for it wholeheartedly.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Wow. I don't want to speak too soon, but I feel awesome today. I think I actually got a good night's sleep for once. Amazing because I was in my son's bed.

My pre observation conference went well. The only weird thing was that in order to reach the highest level "Distinguished" teacher the criteria is that the students have huge input in creating the lessons and assessments. If I let my students make up the tests, they would be too easy. So I guess I am not distinguished in that way. lol
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

canio6 Guest
    Distinguished as an idiot perhaps. As I recall I had some students who would fail a test if the most challenging question was, "What is your name?" I really would shudder to see a student made test. Knowing my students the essay would be a compare/contrast between East Coast and West Coast rap.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I had a teacher do that in chemistry. Each kid had to put together a test and turn ti in as homework, complete with an answer sheet. The teacher took the most difficult questions from each kid, plus several of his own (and Tuttle tests were not known for being easy) and pieced it into a final exam. I honestly didn't think you could have that many essay questions on a chem test.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I had a teacher do that in chemistry. Each kid had to put together a test and turn ti in as homework, complete with an answer sheet. The teacher took the most difficult questions from each kid, plus several of his own (and Tuttle tests were not known for being easy) and pieced it into a final exam. I honestly didn't think you could have that many essay questions on a chem test.
    I have done that with test questions before for math and science (sample problems etc.)
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Food yesterday:
    Eggs, Pork chop, onions & peppers in CO
    Chicken, Brussel sprouts
    Steak, Shrimp, Salad w/O&V

Almond butter & banana

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I think your students might surprise you in regard to making the tests. They'll want to challenge their friends and be like "hahaha! You couldn't answer my questions!"

You're doing so well with your Whole30 given all of your challenges. I hope things ease up with the in-laws safely out of the house.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    way to go Pebbles! you can do this! Geez your food list is so simple, (probably a good thing!) when I track my food the list is the length of my arm!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day