Page 347 of 1156 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347348349357397447847 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 11551

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 347

canio6 Guest
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Today is my husband's 53rd birthday. We had a nice little family party for him last night. Today he is keeping the boys home from school for hair cuts and time with Dad. We are not getting along well right now and I am sorry for that.
    Bleh. Perhaps after his day with the boys he will mellow out some.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I'm sorry you're having tension, Pebbles. That's no fun.

[Ignore this part, if I'm out of line. Do you think it is because you've been successful in your ventures lately: the play, being asked for head shots by the agent, getting back on track with your eating? Maybe some jealousy going on. I think there's a lot more passive-aggressive stuff that goes on than people like to admit or even recognize.]

I'm starting baking my pies today, and I'm planning on making extra little pumpkin pies, because pumpkin pie is really the perfect breakfast food in fall. (With a side of bacon!)

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Bleh. Perhaps after his day with the boys he will mellow out some.
    I hope so. I had a really hard time picking a birthday card for him. I was afraid that he would think all the mushy ones were bullshit considering our current situation. I finally found one that said something like... "Most men would be thrilled to get a birthday card with a sexy woman on the cover. I got you one that is signed by a sexy woman." I added "Who is also a star of the stage and a legend in her own mind" ***EDIT, He laughed when he read the card and added "And a star of the screen now too" *** I also put a post it note inside with an apology for my part in our current problems and asked him to forgive me. There is not much else I can do. We are both at fault and need to make some changes.

Something he said last week tells me he may be reading this journal. I told him to make sure he reads the whole thing because I have said some very lovely things about him too. I post my current situation, thoughts and feelings here because it gives me a place to share and vent without laying it on friends and family. I hope that I can freely continue to do that.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 11-20-2012 at 07:54 AM.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I post my current situation, thoughts and feelings here because it gives me a place to share and vent without laying it on friends and family. I hope that I can freely continue to do that.
    I hope so too. Venting helps. It sounds like you did well with the card. Hopefully hubby appreciates your efforts and meets you half way.

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Pebbles, I'll be thinking of you! Keep at it, keep communicating, keep expressing and you will get it worked out. Love, can't live with it, can't live without it!

In Boston for Thanksgiving. I am leaving to meet Nameless Wonder in 15 minutes. We are going to have coffee/tea at a local Starbucks. Pics will be taken and posted later.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Have fun you two!!! Be safe and hopefully this Thanksgiving will be quiet and peaceful for you and the hubs.
    Georgette

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    wow, have fun!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

What happened when Nameless Wonder met Pebbles67????

Two quite remarkable women talked for two hours non stop. Neither of us wanted to go when it was time. I'm so glad we were brave enough to do it.

NW is very pretty and I am jealous of her hair. I easily forgot that there is a 20 year difference in our ages. She is interesting and well spoken. It was an awesome IRL meeting.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    you two look like old friends! what a fun way to spend an afternoon!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day